1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

psycho crosses

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by zuidwest, Jul 26, 2010.

1. andrewp35

andrewp35 Pup

2. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

yeh heard that as well that he was bred only once, this dude claiming he got psycho/stormer line was also claiming in his book that stormer was a full bred sbt

i qoute "ch stormer was of similar type to ch psycho being bred as a true fighting dog, yet following traditional staffordshire lines"

so thats all a load of crap imo.

however psycho was also claimed to have been bred to stormers dam (old bull bitch) producing at least 1 good dog called flint.

3. nasher

nasher Big Dog

Well I thought stormer was bred to a few lurchers and one apbt bitch.

Also would you not say he was jocko bred if he was in the ped some say he was a better dog,

4. buk

buk Big Dog

what im saying to is that not just people at shows say these things to.if there are dogs with physcho in the 3rd or 4th or 5th gen and people on here have them lets see them then.dont get me wrong i would like to be proven wrong,the dogs that are about today dont even touch the dogs that was around a few years ago and if there are any at all that match those of the past or come close to them well they are very lucky people but all that happens is just talk and talk.how many people here can honestly say they have a dog with those dogs in thier blood (physcho,stormer etc etc ) that can really work without being biast towards thier own dogs and saying they have a real good dog and all the do is let the dog jump over an a frame

5. buk

buk Big Dog

and another thing people who supposedly do have these dogs with that particular blood in short have fighting bred dogs,is that right or wrong ? what really bugs me more than a lot of things is that when you meet people with these dogs the first thing that comes out thier mouth is my dog is a physcho bred dog,yes he is a bad mofo game as they come and love telling people this to,but when 2 dogs get loose or close and have a scrap they sream thier lungs out crying and dont even have a clue how to break it up.i think in general most people want show of there dogs these days and how they are bred rather than doing more constructive methods with the dogs and less talking shit

6. if you get contact with 2 dogs leave them to it........they will seperate eventually. if theyre any good you might have to wait a while, lol!

7. BGD

BGD Pup

Know a bloke with Lurchers that claims they have some Stormer blood in them, always assumed he was telling tall tales though as I had only heard of him being bred to the one bitch. Will have to sit down and talk with him about it sometime.

8. nasher

nasher Big Dog

This was from stormers owner as he set the record straight about all these so called stormer dogs and he said that stormer was lined a few times with lurchers.

amazing how many stormer dogs came from one small litter

9. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

But right there you've got the difference between those who say they have them and those who have them.
    They don't need to go bragging about it, and most def not going around talking about what the dog did with who. That would just be stupid.

10. buk

buk Big Dog

yes agree with that blanco for sure i know there are people out there maybe here that keep things like that to themselfs.so are there any stormer dogs out there without the lurcher blood in them

11. mixed-grill

mixed-grill Big Dog

There are still a few grandson's/daughters to Jocko around living, breathing, farting ;)

12. jmc

jmc Pup

To my knowledge Stormer was bred to a couple off lurchers and a APBT called Tess down from Skipper x Beauty from the breeding their was 4 pups they were Fiddler, Nell and Sharkey carnt remember the fourth, Sharky was bred to a KC staff that had quit in under 5 mins and she produced R B's Bullit......

13. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Was bullit any good?

14. portierd

portierd Pup

Nina my dog and Sidney his dog is an half psycho dog

15. portierd

portierd Pup

It's a nice build dog with lots of temprament only not to other dogs because we don't encourage it

16. maxwell

maxwell Pup

Tess was by Skipper x Lady ..... there were 6 pups in total 4 dogs and 2 bitch's.. as i saw them with my own eyes...

17. jmc

jmc Pup

I new Tess was out off Skipper but had been told through Beauty? I was told their were only 4 in the litter, do you no did any off the litter do anything off merit....?

18. There were 6 in the litter, but 2 of them was reported to have passed away shortly after being born. I'll post a scanned copy of the for sale ad as soon as I get to my other computer.

19. The ad says 6 pups, but only 4 has been heard of, namely, Fiddler, Sharkey, Nell and Biddie. It has been said that the last 2 died. Fiddler was said to have killed a dog named Buster in a kennel fight, but he was never matched. Fiddler was also mated with his sister Biddie, resulting in a dog named "Ghost", which IIRC "Maxwell" once owned.