1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Psycho Bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ALIBOOGIE, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Remo

Remo Pup

You know what, for the first time I agree with most of what you are saying here! ;). But why breed them bigger then? Stay where they are the best and invite anyone to come there at that weight and try their luck! I Would never start to breed my 16-18 kg´s APBT up to 25-30 kg´s to be able to meet the bloodlines that are in that weight. My dogs are what they are, and will be shown, and bred on the weight that suits them!

I know that most Red strain dogs are short winded, but the one I refere to aint! The person who bred that one was smart and showed that he could solve the problem. If he could, why cant others?

Perhaps it is rare with Staffords winning over well bred APBT´s, but it has been done more than once the last ten years. So I am convinced it is a owner problem. If you say it cant be done you have already made up your mind! Why not say "FFS I will do my best effort to breed the best dogs in this weight class! Anyone that has dogs at my weights are welcome to try their luck"...

2. castle

castle Big Dog

Anyone that has dogs at my weights are welcome to try their luck"...

considering what is happening at the minute not something that needs said

3. Remo

Remo Pup

Your right, I should parhaps clarify the fact that I am talking about Weight pulling and nothing else! I dont want to be misinterpeted.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

I am glad you clarified that. As that that statement was left to the imagination to all that read it. I suggest you edit it. there are folks that read this stuff just itching to screw any one that even owns a dog. Got to follow the rules and most of all be very selective on wording and what you imply.

5. where do you get that info? (short winded)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  6. Attila

Attila Guest

LOL, Ya I like the green M & M's because they taste better.

7. Remo

Remo Pup

Well, whats your view on the Dublin reds?

8. Remo

Remo Pup

I think I need to clarify something here, and it is not about the Weight pull thing that should have been obvious to each and everyone, but instead...

Me and Castle are debating different European bloodlines that are gamebred. So called Irish Staffordshire Bull Terriers or Old type Staffords etc. Dogs that goes back to the exact same blood that where brought from the Uk and Ireland to the US! Bred further by pepole like JP Colby, gas house kennels, and others! And from their work the dogs started to be registered under the name American Pit Bull terrier.

We are not debating "AmStaffs" like one of you misinterpeted, neither do we dabate colours that I have a strong feeling that the next person tought we debated. I would gladly continue the discussion if anyone else with a genuine interest in the topic came along. But as for now I really think that if there should be any further discussions, they better be conducted in privacy between me and Castle trough PM or e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2007
  9. Pihlandsonsstaffords
    Cosmosstaffords
    True blood staffords
    Basic Line Staffords
    Hunnestaff Staffordshire Bull Terriers

We are just a few kennels of old time stuff.....it´s gonna get better with time to come.
    Bring in more kennels if you got some......That show dog material sucks......
    Keep em real:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2009
  10. rooster

rooster Banned

results of staffords versus American pit bull terriers in the pit

Staffords versus american pit bulls in the pit. Fight results and general info on staffords ebt's and american pit bull terriers. Grand Champion Duke was recognized by the SDJ etc. He had no bull terrier in him. Having said that there have been a few decent bull terriers around as well. Frisco Sport being half bull terrier and a better dog than anyone on this forum own lol.

http://www.game-bred.com/indigenous-fighting-dogs-oftheisles.pdf

read and learn
    if OP wants Psycho blood then great. They are good little dogs. They do well at the low weights.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
  11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Re: results of staffords versus American pit bull terriers in the pit

You sir are wrong! How can you say that curr is better than any dog that anyone on this fourm owns. DO YOU KNOW EVERY DOG? I wish that dog was still around thats all I will say about that, If he was so great HOW come No one seen that dog? I never even heard of him You say he was so great (from what you read) I never heard of him and no one in my familey heard of him and no dog man I ever talked with had. And you can damn sure bet no one is running from that. And befor we get in to the W.K. dogs, I was talking to C.Floyd and he reminded me of some we seen bred like that in middle GA long ago and yes they used them for a short while and all of them were 45 min currs. J

12. rooster

rooster Banned

Actually APBT's get frequently beaten in Russia now, by various Russian wolf killing breeds. Not at the same weight of course, but at open weight competition. A top Russsian APBT champion got beaten recently by a Caucasian sheppard dog (fighting lines, yes they have specialized fighting lines). The APBT was owned by the Russian mob and they lost a lot of money betting on it. There were some very pissed off Russian mobsters. The APBT was very outweighed. I heard by around 20 plus pounds. But still it lost. Not a fan of those breeds as I am a bull and terrier fan 100%, just letting you know that they do get beat now (not infrequently) in OPEN WEIGHT fights, against it has to be said much larger dogs.

13. rooster

rooster Banned

Re: results of staffords versus American pit bull terriers in the pit

Frisco sport a 45 minute curr ?