1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Protest March

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by J Henry, Nov 1, 2005.

1. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

We held a local prortest march through downtown Brea CA. to city hall on Oct 29th to protest breed discrimination laws across the country and to help rasie money for the dog owners in Denver CO to help them with the law sute they have going against the city of Denver. We had a good turn out of not only American Pit Bull Terriers and their owners but a lot of other breeds and owners as well. We got some good local press and even a film crew was there filming a documentry on the breed. If any dogmen or women would like to try and organise a march of their own in their neck of the woods go to www.roverlution.org and I am sure she will help you out anyway she can.

2. Suki

Suki Guest

From across the way, "Thank you", on behalf of a fellow pitbull lover, and my girl!!! I'm glad your turn out was good, and it was recognized by the media as well. ( and HOPEFULLY represented in a positive way!!!:D )

I hope it got some wheels turnin!!!! Nice to read this!!!!:)

3. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Nice pics, good turn out?

5. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

Thanks. We did have a good turn out not as many as I would have liked but it was our first march. We have one planed for next Oct. I hope we will get a bigger turn out for that one. We are hoping to make it a yearly thing.

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I luv'd all the pictures, thank you. So happy to see the turn out. I wish I could of went.

7. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

You are welcome. Hope you can make the next one.