1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

proper staffs

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by jacko, Nov 26, 2010.

1. damon

damon Banned

The lightweight and middleweight tosas are the real deal, I'm really impressed with the smaller dogs, not so the bigger mastiff like heavyweights

2. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

I had to keep on reading the NewSchoolDogman posts, GOD! that shit was funny. That is one clueless kid!

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

HISTORY OF DUBLIN(G+M)VOL;1.WERBURGH ST;CORN-MARKET;BULL-RING.BULLS/BEARS WERE baited as far back as 1600's.other time's go back as far as 1300's.it was done on diff;holiday's during the year,the beast to be supplyied by the mayor/r/sherrif.doggie's of all diff;shape+size's were used; strange monster from peru or afric come,spectators hither;nay,the bears invite.TRAVELING THEATRES WOULD ALSO BRING THIER OWN DOG'S,FROM ALL OVER THESE ISLAND'S+NO DOUPT FURTHER AFIELD....????.....B.....:dogtongue:

4. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

"DutchGame" huh? More like "DutchCur." If you really believe the only dogs that are game are the apbt and staffordshire bull terriers (before the advent of conformation dog shows), then you really are clueless. You realize there are MANY breeds that are bred for gameness and MANY breeds that were utilized for the sport of dogmatching. Presently, the apbt, tosa inu, bully kutta, and the gull terrier are being bred for gameness for the sport of dog matching within their own countries. The only clueless one here is you. I don't expect you to change your opinions though since those that are ignorant and narrow minded lack the ability to better themselves.

5. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

DutchCur? Really? Wow, I didn't know you were twelve, but then again I like to play games so I'll go ahead and call you SallyNewSchoolDogGirl, cause you're obviously nothing but a clueless bitch. Now all the formal stuff is out the way, here we go. You mention dogs being bred extensively for gameness and keep talking about the oh-so-game Shar-Pei (which is actually pretty uncapable), the Tosa Inu (we all know the story on that, so no reason to explain why they'll never catch on with dogmen), the Bully Kutta (called the beast of the east by people who don't know better, generally starts out pretty game but always loses it pretty quick, and don't be fooled by the large fangs since they have a hereditary weak mouth), and the funniest thing about your posts is you keep talking about game BRED dogs, while you keep failing to mention the Alabai (CAO) dog which is actually the dog bred most extensively for gameness and capability in those countries. The dogs that show gameness wil generally stay game for quite a long time, but even if they lose game they still have a capability, thus a chance, to finish before they do. This is just basic stuff, probably very enlightening to people being clueless as yourself. It would be better if you stayed away from the game, since you obviously are nothing more than a keyboard hero. Class, and by class I just mean Sally over here, dismissed!

6. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

Sharp post there :D
    Scherp heur :p

7. luge

luge Big Dog

Here we go with the kangal/tosa bully kutta bullshit again. And surprise surprise its the same people spewing their SHIT as it always is.

None of you have a clue what a real game dog is if you're putting the names of them worthless pieces of shit CURRS in the same sentance as the word GAME. You're just talking about pipe dreams and fantasies sat behind your computer screens, about mutts you probably havnt even seen in the flesh let alone sat ringside with while they have bitten a ''pitbull'' clean in two like you make out.

But by all means carry on, your just an amusement to the rest of us by repeatedly showing how little you actually know about bulldogs, or any dog for that matter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJqswLi3uE[/ame]

8. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

SallyNewSchoolDogGirl eh? Didn't know you were 5. What's next, you're gonna retort with some stupid bull shit like "I'm you're glue and I'm rubber, whatever you say bounces back and sticks to you" shit? Didn't realize I was talking to a retarded 5 year old. Have you spoken with dogmen about the aforementioned breeds, or are you just so narrow minded and believe that there are no other capable breeds out there? If so, you're a narrow minded idiot, stick to your own lil yard and pick up your dogs' shit. You do realize that there are tosas, especially the light and middle weight ones, that have beaten the apbt and vice versa. Other breeds such as the dogo argentino are also tested for gameness and is also quite popular down in south america as a multipurpose dog, including for use in the pit. As for the CAO, the CAO isn't bred for gameness via selective breeding for the pit. A well bred CAO does show a degree of gameness, but it is only due to their breed being selectively bred as guardian breeds. Get your head out of your ass and actually try researching the breed's history or speak to those that keep the breed true, or are you one of those people that believe the english bull terrier and the staffordshire bull terrier are curs and can't compete in the pit as well? You do realize that the english bull terrier as well as the staffybull was once bred for gameness too right? Btw, before you go talking about tosas, why don't you take a trip to Japan and check out the tosas, or better yet, bring one of your dogs over. I'm sure they are more than happy to show you what their dogs are about, and I'm not talking about the spectator shit that they host to entertain tourists. The shit that is often mentioned where two dogs wrestle each other and pin each other like a sumo match is called sumo rules, they are just done to entertain tourists. If you'd like to see what a real tosa can do, I encourage you to go to japan and bring one of your dogs with you. They'll be more than happy to welcome you.

9. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. If you believe they are curs, then by all means fly to their respected countries and bring your dogs with you. Yes, you might find some curs. However, you'll find plenty of good ones too. The easiest breed to access would be in Japan, since the sport is legal there and the Tosa is a fan favorite, though you will find the occassional import turmenistan shepherd dogs (CAOs and other guardian breeds used in Turmenistan). I guarantee you that those Tosas would humble you.

10. luge

luge Big Dog

Now why the HELL would i want to put a 40-50 pound bulldog against a 100-200 pound mutt?????? Oh i forgot you know what your talking about dont you...:rolleyes:

Just because a large breed agressive male dog will attack another large breed aggressive male dog does not mean the dog is GAME, to say it does is laughable. A tosa fight limit is 30 minutes. From what ive seen of kangals they dont make 10. Why? because dogs of that size have less wind than a whoopie cushion. Those dogs couldnt cut cajun rules, which is why they are never matched under them. Cajun rules are the only true way of proving a dog is truley game.

Trying to achieve what the dog men of old achieved with the american pit bull terrier (creating a TRULEY GAME dog) is never going to happen with any other breed in my opinion.

Thankyou very much, elvis has left the building.

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

1) Wow, you really don't know wtf you're talking about do you? Tosas come in various sizes, including light weight (20-30 kilos).

2) LMAO, have you ever seen a real tosa match? The 30 min. bullshit is the sumo rules and it is only done as a spectator sport for tourists. I once thought the same too, but after I decided to actually talk to these dogmen and inquire about them, I found out that it is bullshit. A tosa match keeps on going until one quits, or until the other dog is picked up, just like in Cajun rules. Only thing that is different is, there is no scratch line. You realize there have been matches with light weight Tosas against apbts of the same weight that have carried on well past an hour right? I'd say 70% of the match, the apbt does win because even when the two are at the same weight, the tosa is still a much stockier dog that is slower. However, the Tosas are not push overs and have put away the apbts.

3) Regarding Cajun rules, so great dogs of the past such as McDonald's Grip, Galvin's Pup, Charlie LLoyd's Pilot, etc. weren't game? You realize Cajun rules is still relatively new and that these dogs of the past weren't matched under Cajun rules?

4) Ah, so no other dog breed can be game eh? Ok, so what about the staffy bull and the english bull terrier? They were once game, before the advent of dog shows. Or were those great dogs curs?

5) Good, leave the building you fake ass wannabe. I'd sooner believe you were the real Elvis than a dogman, you narrow minded idiot. Stick to what you have in your yard and if you have not spoken with anyone that keeps these breeds true or done any research on the breed, don't talk about them.

12. luge

luge Big Dog

1) Show me a 45 pound tosa.

2) Nice to know your big in japan. What bloodlines are these so-called ''apbts'' from?

3) Your talking about two dogs from the 1800's! Im not questioning any of those dogs gameness by any means, but who fucking knows the quality of what they where matched against back then. The game has changed just a little bit since then chump. Next your gonna tell me you where there with your japanese friends watching.

4) In todays world your damn right 'on the whole' and in comparison to the apbt, (remember we live in the present not the past which is what im talking about) there are no bona fide game sbt's or ebt's left. Maybe a few lines in the uk but they are as rare as rocking horse droppings.

5) When did i say i was a dogman you fucking mug.

13. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

1) Here's one that's shown in the light weight category.
    [​IMG]

2) Dogs of various bloodlines and from known kennels.

3) You're right, the men back then were very respectable and open minded, not a narrow minded idiot that thinks they know everything about every breed, or which breed is worthless and which aren't.

4) If we are talking about dogs in the present, then the Tosa, Bully Kutta, remnants of the game staffs and ebts, remnants of the game shar pei, Dogo Argentinos, and to a certain degree, guardian breeds like to CAO, Kangal, etc.

5) You speak as if you were, since you seem to know about every one of these breeds, when in fact you don't you fucking narrow minded idiot.

14. luge

luge Big Dog

1) you have just got that picture of google, and the article it is in is talking about the japs introducing the apbt to the breed for the gameness and smaller size you moron!!!!!!

2) oh yes thats right just the same as colby's pincher from a similair era's 24xw were all against unquestionable dogs in unquestionable rolls from known kennels...not (no disrespect meant to great dogs, just goin off hear-say) You werent there so YOU dont know.

3)??? muppet

4)??? bollocks

5) Open forum everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even elvis. I dont like yours, you dont like mine. KISS MY ARSE

15. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

any more input on proper staffords as the main thread implies?

16. luge

luge Big Dog

(got 2/3 in wrong order on my last post) but yes agree with 12 gauge apologies for drifting off topic.:dogtongue:

17. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

1) Actually no, I did not get that on google. I got that pic off of a specific website that gives a brief, but specific history on the Tosa Inu. The website is http://dogs.bsl-sbt.com/articles/tosainu_workingtype.php. Also you do realize that the article DOESN'T speak of light weight tosas being 50/50 apbt tosas. It states that the Tosa Inu always HAD apbt blood. The Tosa Inu is created from the Shikoku Inu/Akita Inu cross mixed in with other imported breeds, including the APBT you dumb fuck!!!!

18. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Here is the excerpt:

"The apbt has been incorporated in the Tosa from the beginning. The apbt as it was once commonly known as a bulldog or bull terrer etc.... Furthermore, there are old pictures of the apbt in the old Tosa books in the early 1900s that were crossed into the Tosa."

Btw, the Tosa was created in the early 1900s. Also the pic I posted is of the light weight tosa, which is also called the working type Tosa, even though the heavy weights are matched, but most heavy weights now are conformation dogs.

Please show me where on that site did it mention about Japs introducing apbts into the Tosa for smaller size. It illustrates the history of the Tosa, including the breeds infused into them. But then again, you're probably one of those persons that believes that there are more than one pitbull, or perhaps the apbt is not a true breed but a mutt, since the apbt was created from bull terrier type dogs, which are mutts.

2) Colby's Pinscher has been regarded by Mr. Colby as the best dog he had ever seen. The dog also had people traveling from a pretty far distance just to match into him, and they all lost.

3) Muppets eh, I thought you were 5, you just proved me right. Go watch your lil kid show.

4) What's wrong, dumbass?

5) You're entitled to your own opinion, even though they are completely and utterly false. You're not much different from the media that believes that dogmen feed gun powder or beat their dogs to train them to fight so go fuck yourself.

19. Elmo

Elmo Big Dog

ne of you remember that article Don mayfield ones wrote.. About how hi visited some tosa kennels.

i believe it was on that website back a fiew years ago

20. luge

luge Big Dog

Im not guna waste my time with this shit anymore. Do yourself a favour wikipedia warrior, stop copy & pasting off the internet and shove your finger back up your japanese tosa's ass where it belongs you jumped up little faggot. NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.