1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Proline's Little Murphy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by powder925, Dec 24, 2006.

1. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I was just wonder if anyone knew what happened to Proline kennels dogs....is Little Murphy still around?if so does anyone no how to get in contact with his owner?

2. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Proline sent his yard to Tennessee(sp?) about a year ago, when BSL hit Ontario. Not sure of the name of the kennel though.

Good luck on your quest.

3. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

thanks.I really would like to get someting off of this dog.wonder if they kept any of their dogs

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Proline kept 1 dog, about 12 years old by the name of Harpo. If you are really interested in this blood, I would suggest Corporation Kennels AC.

5. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

could ya pm the contact number of them if you know it?I really would rather have one off little murphy but I quess his son is the next best thing

6. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Powder, check your mail.

7. youngster

youngster Big Dog

not to start anything, but is AC throwing anything noteworthy?

8. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

pretty sure most off him is still pretty young

9. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I know a man who has a breeding on the ground right now 8-12-08 granparents clemmons bugga bear x wagoner karma top--bottom is little murphy x garners adelina-negra hes in sc pups 500 3 left last time i checked bugga is outta clemmons beanie buddy