1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Production of the eli dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by slowstarter, Jan 22, 2016.

1. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

We know what is a Staff Elias ? I hope you are not stupid enough to think the one in my ped after you were giving a basic class on read a book to see if you could find one single * next to the name.
    You were also schooled on kennels names.
    Got some thing on your mind Elias?

2. b
    Any going to be for sale Trot

3. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

That was the wrong word to use...I was three sheets to the wind and only slept 5/6 hrs. in three days! Plus my puter skills suck!! Are those W. Brown dogs???? I have seen quite A few Eli dogs BUT considering how many there were unless crossed to another good line breed family they seem to playout! But you put Eli with Colby, Hienzel, Bolio, Corvino, or any other well bred family you have A great chance of getting something! When you get to Eli look back 3/4 generations and see how tight he was bred. There just arnt any pure Eli dogs!

4. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Your opinion means jack crap! Mr Boudreaux? Are you shitting me? You really have know clue!
    That's your problem little boy is that you think in your punk as mind every one brown nose when the fact is no one cares about other people yards & who they are that has there own dogs!
    You think that because you haven't heard or read that some how those dogs you post means anything when the fact is totally the opposite!!!
    All day Elias!!!
    Some little coward ass book worm . Make believe wanna be & nothing else!
    You talk allot but that's it!
    You haven't a single clue about performance bred dogs!
    You haven't a single indication of what breeding for performance is FACT!
    You don't fool me & never did. You don't know nothing to me just read some pedigrees & that's it.
    You are a strait up joke.
    Still waiting on your fantasizing self to post Elias crap which you haven't.
    Nothing you feed is on that level Elias if you even feed a dog.
    "NOTHING!"
    MY DOGS CAN'T READ PAPERS & NO ONE GIVES A DAM ABOUT THEM.
    YOU WORKING DOGS AREN'T YOU? KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS DON'T YOU!
    Do some dogs & quit talking dogs, maybe then you actually learn something.

5. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Yes Sir they are Mr Browns dogs. was just posting the combo. Have crossed with his yard for many of years. He is such a person who has Eli dogs but is not a household name.
    What you see is mixed up because he has his own line of dogs but he had allot close to pure . He got the last from Roger Kirkwood before he passed away. He & I went to see Mr Kirkwood & picked them up together. There are other folks I knew that bred pure Eli dogs ,I had a friend that specialized in Grand Ch Shotsie dogs.
    I simply add dogs to add to the total package. I had used some of Mr Browns Vito /Jap crossed dogs in the past. Adding the new stuff gives hybred vigor to the other strait suff. that's all Sir.

6. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Excuse me not W Brown but S Brown . Good honest dogman.

7. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Ziggy don't be mad at him, I was so ripped last night, thinking one thing and writing something else!! My bad!! I have A kinda funny story, went to this match in San Antonio, there were four matches one dog paid forfet! The promoter went to these young kids and said want to match your dog tonight? They said OK the dogs name was Cactus! Anyway he didn't quite look full bull dog had A busy tail!!! Bloted stomach looked wormey, well they released him and he totally demolished A GOOD PIT DOG in less than 20 min.!!!!! I was talking to Billy Stepp told him about the dog he went down there and bought him for $500!! Initially matched him for $10,000 he got him all healthy and shiney by the time the dogs were released there had to be an excess of $20,000 total! He said he went through that other dog like A dose of salts!!! HHe said the whole time Cactus was killing the other dog he'd look at jim and wag his tail!!! He said I hope he said he stays right were he's at, so after 20 min. the other was dying on the pit floor, looked like something worked him over with A 12 GA. I said you go'n to match him again he laughed and said hell no I thought for sure he was fix'n to jump up in my lap at anytime wanting to be petted!!! LOL

8. I love the eli/bolio stuff heres my male online pedigrees Hicks Hotdog

Sent from my N9515 using Tapatalk

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol but the dog you posted just ain't an Eli dog bro, doesn't matter what names are there it's just not an Eli bred dog.

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [129757] :: HORSEMEN'S AMOS 1XW 1X (GL)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [429551] :: TORRES' NITROUS OXIDE (3XW-1XL)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [437963] :: DOLOS NITRUS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [440367] :: DOLO DOGS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [229307] :: BAZUKA KENNEL ROCKY 1XW

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [514276] :: BAZUKA KENNEL CASPER 1XW

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [514276] :: BAZUKA KENNEL CASPER 1XW
    the best pork chops Ive ever eaten were turned on the grill by the barehands of bazuka,,,
    but he will be remembered for more than his porkchops as his taste in bulldogs was also very good,,, RIP...

a good bit of some legendary islander dogs that deserve some recognition...

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Eli dogs or the broken families from him are around and doing well. The Tbud dogs, Halls dogs, all the different families of Maverick are doing well. They are still peddled here and there but for the most part have taken the right turn into being unknown and back to being a working line of dogs. Trust me it's more Eli in dogs then folks will ever know just have to find a few people who are working with the families..

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [356493] :: BOUDREAUX MAGGIE
    I sure like the black betty influence in these boudreaux dogs...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [469384] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>RBK'S MATRACAS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [244812] :: <B>HODGES' SUBJECT

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [339825] :: <B>HODGES' (DOGYARD'S) BOOMSLANG

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [542012] :: HODGES' 49
    I prefer me a red eli dog and a black bolio dog,,, sure like the maverick dogs rounded off with nigerino...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [457523] :: ALLEN'S MANGAS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [53893] :: BAZZI'S ATMOS SAM 4X

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [537801] :: CARDENAS LOCA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [544173] :: OLD SCHOOL ZACARIAH!

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [39518] :: FALCON'S BUFF

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [414412] :: TNK´S PABLITO

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [406161] :: DRAGON KENNEL BROLY 1 XL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [525473] :: VAMPIRE KENNELS ROBADA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [525737] :: BSK'S SONRISAS AKA ROBADO

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [485400] :: BLACKROCKS PISTOL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [322465] :: NARANJO´S CIRUELA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [402240] :: KENNEL DIEGO 1

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [329844] :: TNK'S COCHITO

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [425980] :: BLACKROCKS CUERVO.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [387817] :: TNK'S CH. JEREMIAS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [429784] :: TNK´S FANTASMA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: OFFSPRING :: BUITRE FARM'S NISA :: [117532]
    said to be a real producer of game eli bred dogs,,,...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [532341] :: SIC'S GIANTS

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [431547] :: BDB'S PREETY

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [220680] :: BDB'S LITTLE MONSTER

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [536042] :: BDB'S BUG'

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [474569] :: SIC DITSI

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [446988] :: TNK´S GIGI

The little gator dogs are also nice and I think they would make for a good cross to the vengeance dogs as their builds would counter each other nicely and not only would it make a nice eli breeding but also arts missy...
    Black Betty in the mix and I would be sold... Alot of nice game black eli dogs south of the border...

15. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

16. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

simba was second generation cur but seemed to produce some game individuals never the less...

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog