1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with the ADBA

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by purplepig, Oct 25, 2006.

1. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Sometimes I am guilty of letting the world go by without paying attention to it. That being the case, I have asked this question, and got a little, but feel there is more that I am missing.

I am asking what you have a problem with the ADBA. Please speak to me with specifics, and not sparsley. I would like to know, it may be that I have issue to, but am too stupid as to have not noticed.
    I have heard so far:
    -They are gona register other breeds.
    -They are only interested in money.

That's it. Please dont be bashful. It just may be that we can draw up a petition and pass it around, and if enough people sign it, may change their mind.Maybe not, either way, I'd like to know.
    Thnx

2. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

I think they were at a crossroads where they felt they either had to pony up some $$$$$ to fight BSL or find some other model to make money. So, their answer is to register other breeds. This way they can get in on all the puppy mills pumping out various purebred dogs that the AKC won't register.

IMO, rather than fight for the APBT, they've decided to kick it to the curb and find another way to make their money.

When I have a dog to register it'll be with the AADR or the BFKC.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

So, your saying that they are turning into...the same thing as the CKC? Or are you saying that they are going to turn into another UKC? They'll register anything. And if so, I sure do hate that. I have one dog that I am doing the test run with the SDR, have heard of the aadr, and never heard of BFKC, what does that stand for?. Thank you for your input. I hate being in the dark on things.

4. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

BFKC: bonafide kennel club, its a all-Pitbull registery, run by Carl Mims.