1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Hind legs.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pitbullmia, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Mop Master

Mop Master Yard Boi AKA MopMaster, Gutter Boy & LWG

Bump
    Got an oldtimer or 2 over here, I was thinking of cutting down on cost by giving human grade glucose. Ive found safe levels of glucose, but how many mg's is "too much" on the chondroitin & msm? I found over 300 capsules of 1500mg of glucose. But the chondroitin levels are about 1200mg. Any thoughts?

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

This is remote in possibility, but I've had 3 or 4 bitches over the years that when they are coming in heat and/or a few days into their heats limp from some pressure of the heat effecting their sciatica nerve in one of their hind quarters. As I said, it's remote in possibility but it does happen. I've never seen this not go right back to normal in just a few days.

3. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Rest the dog no jumping or major work after a day stretch the leg every dy and that is all after two weeks if it continues have x rays and check hips, if hips are bad get a new dog .