1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pro Tip

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by St. Ides, Oct 7, 2013.

1. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

When setting up chain spots, make sure they aren't under a dormant apple tree. Fml

2. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Lmao....or a blacckberry tree for that madder FML Lmao

3. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

On another note, I went to clean chain spots and only picked up 4 scoops of poop. 3 were in one spot. Lol... what are they doing with their poop?

4. JLusk

JLusk Big Dog

St ides.. The chains breaking the stool down or they're eating it? RedGoodbye.. What kind of blackberry? I have one chained under a black mulberry tree. They pop up like weeds all over the farm. I let them grow cause the chickens and hogs eat the berries and I eat em also so it's not poisonous to people. The berries only come on in the spring time not sure if she eats them or not. Should I move her? I'm in Ohio

5. St. Ides

St. Ides Big Dog

No idea. They are active in the chain so I'm thinking the chain is breaking up the stool.