1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pretty good speaker! a rapper at that ;)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Jan 20, 2007.

1. bestpits

bestpits Pup

Ok I didn’t read all the post on this thread not because it was to long. Because there was too many ignorant things said. If you listen to what he’s saying, every one of you that had some thing rude to say is making his work just more relevant. He talks about how where dived & argue the breed and bloodline’s. Now we can’t agree when some one is standing up for all of us. Some of you don’t like it because it’s “Rap” he is not rapping that called spoken word, poetry that wont put you to sleep.:)

2. Suki

Suki Guest

this guy sounds like my daughter's last boy friend!
    who, btw, could rap like no body's business!!!;)
    <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="95%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD width="12%"><LABEL for=rb_iconid_14>[​IMG]</LABEL></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

For the people who cant really comprehend or dont want to face the fact he is speaking some really beautiful stuff I could write up a transcript and post it.

Ill do it in a few hours

Riptora likes this.
  4. If you guys like spoken word, watch that Def Poetry with Mos Def. I love it.

EDIT: Nevermind. You can't change the ignorant. But I do have this to say. Look at who a great speaker was over in Germany in the 1930-1940s. I would rather live with this uneducated speaker than the well spoken anti-christ over there.[/QUOTE]......I can speak well, I am german and I feel two horns on my head.....hmm...what could that mean? But serious this man did good I have respect.....we need more of that caliber^^

5. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Are you trying to be funny? I just finished my Oral Communications class with an A, and his speech was wonderful. The rhyming and the raising and lowering of his tone, and the intensity at the end is written of in my text books. GOOD speakers do this to keep people's attention, and make it a speech that people won't soon forget.

Have you ever given a speech? You can write one up, reherse it in the mirror 50 times, but when you get up in front of the crowd, no matter how big or small, it's hard not to choke... let alone deliver it word for word, in a tone like he did.

Like I said before, show me yours before you start bashing this guy who is doing GOOD for the breed and isn't even here to defend himself! Shame on you!

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Its not about how the message is conveyed its about the message itself.

He is saying exactly what we say on a daily basis. Except he is fuseing the game dog world and the bully world to unite and fight the bsl. He is using the term united we stand divded we fall twined into his message.

I belive he is reaching the people as best as he can. It hella worked aswell.

7. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

In theory this is correct. But in today's shallow world you must realized that the book IS judged by it's cover, as much as it does suck.

8. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

That's right! Rule #1 in Oral Communications is ANALYZE YOUR AUDIENCE! Craft the speech to suit your audience! He did an amazing job and deserves his kudos!

9. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

More seriously then you... I'de like to see your resume in fighting BSL... better yet, I'de like to see you deliver a speech in public. What school did you graduate from? After I see proof that you are creditable, I might listen to you.

10. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

MinorThreat I dont really understand what you have against this guy?

Hes young? Hes Black? He Raps? Isnt this discrimination almost the same type of Discrimination that forms the base of BSL?

Its Discrimination
    In this Nation :) I liked that part

11. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

We all might as well kiss this, and every other good working breed GOODBYE if this is how a public speaker for our rights AGAINST BSL is going to be treated by APBT fanciers! RIDICULOUS!

You can't unite with this guy to defend the breed? It's not about YOU, it's about the DOGS... and hey... guess what!? I think that's a line in his fabulous SPEECH too!

Maybe if it was some blonde chic on a piano you'de feel different?

Verderben and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

The speech was excellent, delivered at a bully event and designed to reach that crowd.
    I am thinking of what I heard and how it would sound in proper english.. the rythem would be lost the words woulnd rhyme, part of the power of the message is in the delivery of it. you could certainly give a similar speech in proper english but that what people have done everytime BSL get proposed in their city and how often has that worked? they are trying to encite more people to touch a group that may not be actively aware of eveythhing that goes on but can definately stan dup and bring numbers (which translates to votes) to our side. bottom line officials want to get elected and re-elected you get enough people to standon any subject and you get heard.

I love this, great share Marty.

13. Attila

Attila Guest

You forgot me? Damn and I thought I was unforgetable. I am going to have to work on that. lol

14. Dirty3rd

Dirty3rd Big Dog

LOL My bad Attila. I was pretty sure it was you if it helps. But I was too lazy to go back and did'nt want to type it and be wrong.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

Just a warning dude. Enough of that. I am running low on tollerance for name calling and if you think you are so superior then by all means give a public speech. Take a look in the mirror and point to our next advocate to speak to the public about Anti-BSL or point to who is showing complete ignorance. Don't spray it here though if you choose the road of ignorance and belittleing others.

Thank you,

Attila

16. Attila

Attila Guest

Thanks,

I would also like to point out that Suki, Marty and I are of an older generation. Lets just put us in the over 40 group. CB is young but he is not an idiot. Good young man in my oppinion.

I like that "drank the Hatorade" good coin from my west coast friend. lol

I really don't care what music one listens too, or how they may look. Hell he appeared to be dressed clean. I didn't really pay that much attention to that. I did listen to the words and what he had to say. The point is he put a foot forward and spoke to a group of his peers in a way that they understand and enjoy. I didn't hear any music and it was enjoyable for those in the audience. It was relivant and fitting to those there and obviously to many of us, even us that are older. Leathal and Whitebully. This is what I will say for the arguement here. Race card playing will get you banned and that is going to be it. This is first and last warning from me. I don't care which way the race card is played. Race, religion, culture problems are something for PM's and your home not this site. If you don't like each other for what ever reason keep it to yourself or private. Now if this fellow was talking ignorance that would be something altogether different. BSL is an element that effects us all as dog owners and not just of one breed. If this old hick can take what he said and enjoy what he had to say we all can. He kind of reminds me of my Baptist Minister friend. Who is as country as can possibly be. Can I get an Amen!

17. jiu-pitsu

jiu-pitsu Pup

If you didnt hear him he was being proactive and sticking up for the breed you love. dont hate. that dudes sic.

Riptora likes this.
  18. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN BROTHER!!!!!:D

edit: LOL oh and by the way i fall into that over 40 crowd too! my dogs keep my feelin young everyday though!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  19. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Amen with Boogie Woogie Blood and Attila!

20. Attila

Attila Guest

That is cool. I was just jabbing at the ribs. lol no worries.

BoogiemanBlood, thanks for the Amen.