1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Prayers for my Mom

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CynthiaATL, Nov 23, 2007.

1. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

I am not one ot come on here asking for things or sharing alot of personal things. But my mother needs some prayers.

I just got a call from my mother she is in the hospital getting a blood transfusion. She only has about 1/2 the normal amount of blood in her body. She has been feeling sick for over a week. She was bleeding out of her rectum. They are talking about doing a colonosopy (sp?) and further tests. To find the root of the problem.

If you can send some thoughts her way. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2007
  2. simms

simms CH Dog

I sure hate to be reading this. hopeing for a speedy recovery

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Will send up prayers for both you & your mother.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Ditto, prayers in route :)

5. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Thank ya'll so much. I really appreciate it.

6. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

She is in our prayers as is the rest of your family.

7. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Well I just talked to the nurse she is on her 3rd unit of blood. By talking to her you would not know. So I will know more in the morning. Thanks for all the kind words.

8. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Our prayers are most certainly on the way kiddo. ;)

9. Suki

Suki Guest

Course~consider it done.

and tx to ABK, seeing this helped me a lot tonight

[​IMG]
    you look at it too, Cynthia, and keep thinking positive.
    {{{{{{{BEST of luck, Mom}}}}}}} :)

10. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Sending a Prayer your way. Take care.

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Cynthia I got ya too. It's going to be ok!

12. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's certainly something I can do. Keep your faith and be strong.

13. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

She is good this morning. They are doing a colonoscopy tomorrow to try and find the source of the bleeding. But overall she is in good spitits. I had to work this morning and I have to go back at 4 to take care of the dogs. But I plan on going up to visit her after. I have the flu so I feel like crap.

Thank all of ya'll for everything.

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I hope you are feeling better now Cent! Just wanted you to know that Bigelows Herbal Tea makes the best hot tardies? Get you some of that tea put some honey in it to sweeten it up a little. I always mix a little cough and cold medicine in there, like some Tussin, NyQuial, or some like that. Put you alittle Whiskey or Vodka in there. I say alittle but you know how I do.lol Maybe a piece of lemon in there too. But try that Usualy I will sweat it out when I get under the covers. If you try I hope it works for ya..[​IMG]..

15. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Well I been in bed all day. Still feel like crap. But my mom is home. They found bleeding ulcers and polyps in her colon that they sent off to see if it is cancerous. SO I thank everyone for your prayers and thoughts. Lets just hope the polyps are not cancerous.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2007
  16. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Prayers still comin'...;)

17. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

and a few more.

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I will be prayin for her too Cynt!!!!

19. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

This same thing happend to my husband when he was around 9 years old. They had to send him to Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem, they found out he had Ulcerative Colitis (think thats how you spell it) but ne who, they had to take him to surgery to remove his entire large intestines b/c of the ulcers. Now he has to wear an iliostomey bag on his right side for the rest of his life, but I love him no matter what, and we have 2 wonderful kids together, and he supports me and the dogs so much.....so cynthia.....I know how you feel with this, and my family and I are praying for you and your family.

20. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Thank you. I am hoping that the biopsy comes back negative. And She is on meds for the bleeding ulcers. She has to go to the Dr in 2 weeks for a check up. So we will see what happens. I do appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers. And She says thank you too.