1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Prance and Dracula pups 4 weeks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FearlessKnight, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Just thought I would share the litter. They are 4 weeks today!
    2 males 4 females!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

none for sale... just for show!

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

It is just new life all around you!!! Great looking litter. Keep us informed...[​IMG]

3. Ya she had her pups on Nov. 7th 1 1/2 weeks after Sheldon!

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Aww, they are so adorable. Makes me want one so bad, especially knowing who the parents are....Congrats!

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah it has beena busy 2 months for you guys.. Good luck with the pups.

P.S.
    I remember when my Smokey (R.I.P) looked like that...[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2007
  6. monsta409

monsta409 Pup

nice pups my pops had 2 males back in tha day when i was 8-9, ozzy and wesly were 2 bag ass dogs str8 black no white at all,there eyes were so dark brown they looked black,when i asked my dad why he named them that of course i was alil chitlin and he said well i named wesly cuzz he's black then a mofo and ozzy cuzz he's the prince of fuckin darkness!!!

7. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Great looking pups FK! I hope things are going well with Sheldon and the pups!

I'm jealous!

8. nice lookin pups! imagine that all of em black! lol

9. I know...every damn one of them..LMAO! But whats even better, is they all have SOME white SOMEWHERE in/on them...LMAO!

Hey SJ, I have something for you....

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Oh, they are adorable! How's that baby of yours? Bet ya got your hands full.

11. Miss Prance had pups! I know I haven't been around on here alot lately but damn. Good luck with those little boogers...they do look like a handful already.

12. prdogo

prdogo Pup

hi from puerto rico
    nice pups. did you have much poblem in the day they came or their mother bring them o long. again congratulation.

www.delcaciqueblancopr.4t.com

Attached Files:

13. so which one of them is mine FK?

14. Well gee, I havent thought much about it Uncle Boogie, I guess we will have to see!

15. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Those are some fine looking bulldogs. Havent talked to you in a while FK. Hope all is well and congrats all the way around. :)

16. Hey DJ...it has been a while....you and your doing alright?
    Send us a pic of the baby....I know she grew....

17. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

hey FK i got alittle room for one more,,,lol,,,
    nice dogs FK,,

18. diva

diva CH Dog

I got room for one more too. :D lol
    nice looking pups, congrats! Sheldon is sooo cute, keep those pictures coming. :)

19. lol...6 pups and you placed them all like that. The last one goes to me...lol

20. LOL...they were spoken for before they were ever bred....LMAO! Been waiting on this litter for a long time now....

Thanks for the compliments guys...