1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by bip, Nov 11, 2008.

1. bip

bip Pup

Why is it locked for me to post?

Bjørn-Erik, Norway

2. Marty

Marty Guest

You were Awaiting Activation, I fixed you up though... Welcome to the site ;)

3. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Hey Marty I have been on this site for a while and I can't post anymore either. Also I can't see the discussion forum. Can you fix mine please.

EDIT: I tried to post in the intro section like Colby said but I can't do that either.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  4. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I can't look at anything and I have been here for years.. whats going on

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

The intro section is gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
  6. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I'm so bored I go on this site all day at work and now I have nothing to do lol.

7. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

whys the voteing for jan. pup closed already?

8. Marty

Marty Guest

9. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

So are all the Forunm Topics gone also? the history section and the dog show section? are they gone permanatly?

10. Marty

Marty Guest

There is nothing gone its all still there, were working on the site right now ;)

11. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

China I can only post in this section still. Waiting patiently doing work. What is the world coming too that I have to actually work at work haha.

12. moonshine

moonshine Pup

Now it is all clearer.lol

13. Nova

Nova Banned

Hey Marty if you need help let me know been doing IT stuff since 1993.

14. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Ok glad to see I'm not the only one not able to see threads.. I bet marty and colby have had a ton of pm's from people freaking out... Lol I know I sent a PM out wondering what was up.

15. dajuice

dajuice Big Dog

I thought it was just me. I'm having trouble also.

16. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

i cant post anywhere but in here lol

17. LOL, relax all. The Admins are making the site a bit better for us all. Consider yourself collateral damage.....lol....just kidding. I am sure you guys will be ready to post, post, post....soon.

18. teras

teras Big Dog

ok, cause i thought i said something wrong and got banned.

but it sais in the link that ppl with working acounts will not get affected

19. Marty

Marty Guest

We may just have to go back to the way it was :o

20. njbulldog

njbulldog Pup

I can post but I can't see general discussion forum. I tried to go on introduction forum and access was denied. I would like to be reinstated as I enjoy this forum too much to do without. It would cause hardship to myself and my 1 year old female bulldog Ginger!!!! THANK YOU!!!