1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Post your Puppy for January

Discussion in 'Puppy of the Month' started by shadyridgekennel, Dec 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Each member is only allowed to enter one picture per category per month, if you submit additional pictures, they will be promptly removed.

The dog pictured must be owned by you, if the dog is deceased, it must have died under your ownership.

All pictures submitted must be posted from the gallery on this site. To help you with that, there is now a "BB Image Code" text box below your picture posted in the gallery with the proper code to copy and paste to post your picture within the thread(s). Do not post pictures as attachments or from other sites (including free image hosting sites, e.g. PhotoBucket.com).
    [​IMG]. You may submit the same picture of your submitted dog each month until it wins.
    Two weeks before the month ends a pole will be set up and you may vote.

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

[​IMG]

Terra, 7 months.

3. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Here's Llamelo's Jade at 10 mos.
    [​IMG]

4. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

BLAIZEN'S "EVO" AT 11 MONTHS
    [​IMG]

5. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Bull (on the right) at 8 weeks old.

[​IMG]

6. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

[​IMG]
    Tete 9 months old.

7. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

They are all beauties

8. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

ATK's Duke Jr @ 11 months

[​IMG]

9. Screamin'Eagles Achilles @ 8 mos and 40ish lbs.

[​IMG]

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

[​IMG]

HEMI
    4 months 28 pounds

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  11. gamewardens "silverback"
    [​IMG]

12. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Otis at 6 m/o

[​IMG]

13. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

mud bug, 8 mos and 32 pounds

[​IMG]

14. PLEASE READ!!!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS RULE OR YOUR PICTURES WILL CONTINUE TO BE DELETED!!!!

All pictures submitted must be posted from the gallery on this site. To help you with that, there is now a "BB Image Code" text box below your picture posted in the gallery with the proper code to copy and paste to post your picture within the thread(s). Do not post pictures as attachments or from other sites (including free image hosting sites, e.g. PhotoBucket.com).
    [​IMG].

15. ladybanker462

ladybanker462 Big Dog

this is the image from thee gallery everytime i post it you delete it i have posted other pics from the gallery with no trouble

[​IMG]

16. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Lady banker you are fine it is just such a small pic. See if you can take another one upload to your gallery and repost. You will probably have a better chance to win. Let me know if you need some help...

17. NEohioPit

NEohioPit Pup

18. Marty

Marty Guest

Lady this is my fault I guess, I'm the one that made the rule, I just didn't realize that small pics, BMP, JIF? did not show the water mark from the gallery, I will inform the mods to start checking the url of the pics, sorry for the confusion ;)

19. ladybanker462

ladybanker462 Big Dog

[​IMG]

DAISY DUKE @13WEEKS@21pounds

20. AKPit

AKPit Big Dog

[​IMG]

Tawodi @ 4.5 weeks! Little spitfire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.