1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

possum?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by AncientKulcha, Apr 18, 2010.

1. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

bump
    p
    p
    p
    p
    p
    p
    p
    p
    p

3. Blue Possum is a female. I have some decendants of her. No complaints. Is there something specific you wanted to know?

4. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

yea how does that blood mix with tight renegade blood? is the possum blood anything like the shaka dogs (her sis)? what are the offspring doing? whats her story?

5. Goes fine. Just did a breeding with a decedant of Possum and an Outlaw male (outlaw is Renegades brother FYI :) ) Her blood would be exactly the same as her sisters, I know that possum threw at least one Ch dog I think the dogs name was Varmit, show champion. She's a pretty normal WSK Nigerino/Jeep cross. She doesn't really have a 'story' just a brood dog far as I know