1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Possible snip problems help needed

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by magicman200, Jul 3, 2012.

1. I got my wee staffy the snip about 20 days ago. He has started peeing the floors and has never done it before. He is still trying to mount my big mastiff bitch and is still being aggressive with other dogs and people. Does it sound like the vet has made a mess of this before I go in and start doing my nut at him. Cheers...

2. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

dont know about peeing on the floor, but getting them the snip is no way a guarantee that they will stop being da or ha the mounting of the bitch could just be a dominant thing but he could still have some testosterone in him and still feeling the weight of him self. give it a bit more time to see if things settle down before going to the vet.

3. Got him back home away from my mums big bitch and he has calmed down 100%. he still has a few moments but over all a better dog. He even listens to me outside when other dogs are about but if they growel at him its a different story so I am happy now. I thought the snip was to stop the male urges but it must be hard wierd in the male brain lol

4. Mickeyg

Mickeyg Top Dog

My mastiff x has had the snip and he still mounts my staffy bich wen she comes in season it's bin 2.5 years lol he is deadly round dogs prob worse now like he has a point to prove I think it depends how old they are wen there done mate and a Stafford should never be aggressive to people IMO something must of made him that way not the fact he has balls still