1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pool mishap

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by cheese, Aug 17, 2006.

1. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO LMAO. I remember when i saw that on the news i litteraly pee on myself i was laughing so hard. And wouldnt ya know it has to be some crazy person in the carolina's.

2. NC

NC CH Dog

yeah but make sure you don't get that KY that warms with friction or whatever.. warming gel or whatever its called. My wife bought some.. and to skip the gooey stuff.. I ended up rinsing my whoo-haa off in the bathroom sink screaming IT BURNS.. IT BURNS!!

3. Attila

Attila Guest

Lets hope while away. Pass the KY please. lol dang that is some funny stuff there. butt raped shit. ROFLMAO. oh dear I just tore a lung. dang and this isn't even the prison channel. . what was that stupid movie. Shawshank redemption or something like that. Deliverance.

4. CB

CB CH Dog

HAHAHAHAHAH I just laughed so damn hard. Sounds like it hurt man. Thanks for the tip.

5. I dont think he would live verry long if he did to my dog my dog. I would tie the ittle bastard up and anal rape his ass with razor blade dildo. Of course that would be before I cut his throat. That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen. That is sickening. Yes Alitta That movie is also discusting aswell But you guys can talk some funny shit this late at night

6. Dont mind the bad spelling late night at work

7. Attila

Attila Guest

that nasty little bastard raped a dog and to little girls. and they wonder what's next. I would hang that f...ker that would be whats next. Nasty SOB. that is some seriously gross shit. A dog and kids. Dang and he is a teen ager. WTF is up with these shit brains. I would have shot him over the kids. But the dog. That is dragging down the rode by his neck behind a pick up material there. I hope they punkbitch him in prison.

8. Oh boy here we go. I am waiting for the truck to show up you know the one with all the ropes and razerblades LMFAO

9. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

probly thought it was his wife...you know how we like to drink down here...and how we like our big women...lol

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Hell fire you seen my neighbors then. I bet I have a metric ton couple directly across the road and also to the left and right of me just not as bad. That is funny stuff there. Mistaked for his wife dang that is funny. Don't make it right but funny.

11. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

LMFAO!! That is the funniest thing ever! On another note, if I caught that little bastards raping my dog, I'm going to the cabinet, and it ain't the ones in the kitchen. He looks like a sick little sh*t. I hope he drops his soap and has Bubba for a cell mate.

12. firestarter

firestarter Banned

That was a funny story up until the part of the two little girls:mad: That kid should get his dick cut off. As a fireman I've seen some pretty twisted stuff, but kids is just the absolut worst! But back to the original story....your dog's rear should heal nicely, just keep an eye out for infection and such

13. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I followed that story for awhile on petabuse.com... that dude really sucked.

I just spent the last 10 mins looking for an article I had from one of my abuse prevention/rescue groups, but I'll paraphrase...

A guy was busted in a hayloft with a...llama I think. A group of college ag students were on a college tour and busted him. He had the [llama?] tied up in such a way it was sexually incriminating...there was also a satin/silky blue nightgown present at the scene, authorities could not comment as to whether the nightgown was intended for the man or the [llama?]...

lawsy lawsy lawsy...

14. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

Uh oh, wait a minute... here it is...color me stupid, it was an ewe. (Ewww! ;))

<table border="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Sex with sheep
    Waterloo, IA (US)

Date: Oct 27, 2000
    County: Black Hawk
    Disposition: Alleged

Alleged: Robert A. Broderson

</td> <td style="text-align: right;" align="right" valign="top" width="193"> <table class="casebox" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="193"> <tbody><tr> <td>[​IMG]</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="193"> <tbody><tr> <td bgcolor="#cc9966">[​IMG]</td> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="191"> <tbody><tr><td bgcolor="#cc9966">[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 3px;">Case ID: 855</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#f3dec8">[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 3px;">Classification: Bestiality</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#f3dec8">[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 3px;">Animal: sheep</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#f3dec8">[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="padding-left: 3px;">View more cases in IA (US)</td></tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td bgcolor="#cc9966">[​IMG]</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td background="/media/casebox/bottom.gif"> <table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td width="25">[​IMG]</td> <td class="foo" align="left" valign="bottom"> Login to Watch this Case </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr></tbody></table> A 46-year-old man was imprisoned after he apparently was surprised in the act of having sex with a sheep, police said. Students at Hawkeye Community College found Robert A. Broderson naked and hiding in a hayloft at the college farm with a ewe tied up in the corner, police said.

The farm manager examined the ewe and determined it had been sexually assaulted, police said.

A blue nightgown was found next to the sheep, although police are not saying if it was for the ewe or Broderson. A halter rope was tied around the ewe's neck and its legs were positioned in such a way that its hindquarters were raised, police said. Broderson tried to escape after he was found hiding in the hayloft Wednesday morning, but several students caught and held him until police arrived, authorities said.

Misdemeanor charges Police Sgt. Ann Meyer this is the first such incident she can remember in her 23 years on the force. "We've seized photos in search warrants of people with dogs," she said, "but, I guess, we've never actually caught somebody so close to being in the act as this." Broderson is being held on $75,000 bond on charges of animal abuse, a misdemeanor punishable by up to two years in prison, and criminal trespass, a misdemeanor carrying a maximum 30-day jail sentence, authorities said.

His bond was set so high because he also is on probation for burglary, Meyer said. Broderson is charged with animal abuse because Iowa does not have a law prohibiting sex with animals.

15. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's awful that people are not only raping other people, but animals! Come on now. But that story is funny. WTF a blue silky nightgown..lol! Wow!

16. CB

CB CH Dog

Damn BlaizenJ you never had sex with animals you just dont know what your missing out on.

That was a joke. :)

17. Attila

Attila Guest

One thing is for sure when I leave this earth I wont miss it I am sure. You got to wonder just how many times that kids pedigree didn't fork. It has to be so tight it looks like a braid. I can't imagine their first days or weeks in prison whe some one says what you in for? And they know any way. butt raping dogs and kids and playing dress up and poke the sheep. That can't be good.

18. CB

CB CH Dog

Yeah bubba dont like that shit. Im sure that kid is learing doggy style in prison as we speak LMAO.

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Don't you know they have been breaking him over shot gun style. Hell they are just taking his soap and tossing it on the floor. He will be punk bitching it for money soon.

20. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

No it can't!;)

Top three things you can't look cool while doing:

1) Starting your car...twice.
    2) Looking for your buddies in a dark and crowded movie theater ("Hey, Bubba, where you at?")
    3) Telling your cellmate Nasty Nate you got popped tryin to make a sheep where your wife's nightgown