1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pondering ...

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by StraightGame, Mar 11, 2006.

1. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

like some opinions

was wondering if he would have some conformation potenial? just starting to condition.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2006
  2. simms

simms CH Dog

photo is to dark cant see your dog....but hey, I'm blind anyway...LOL

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

How is that dog bred? What lines?

4. StraightGame

StraightGame Big Dog

he is bred carver line

5. simms

simms CH Dog

Re: like some opinions

-
    Sure, I don't see why not.

What is his wieght at, do you have an Idea of his opptumom wieght ? How old is he?

6. mfrank465

mfrank465 Pup

Yeah he looks ok his stomach is kinda tucked and you can see the muscular features of his body. So yeah he looks like he could be ready to me. Just continue to work him and the results will get better and better.

7. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Stomach could use more tucking

8. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

dog appears to be well proprtioned and nice sporting stance, a little more conditioning and i think your dog will do fine