1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

poncho dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by mansch, Mar 24, 2007.

1. mansch

mansch Big Dog

I am not fimilar with this line of dogs but I am looking for information on these dogs, any info will be welcomed! :D

2. wally81

wally81 Pup

i got a dog named poncho!!! what you want to know about him!?!?!?!?! jk i had too...:D :D

3. simms

simms CH Dog

Check out pat patricks board.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Depends who you talk to! I've found there are two (possibly three) distinct camps. Some people swear by them, and that they are the best thing since sliced bread. Others, won't touch them with a 10 foot pole. Still others, like the representatives of this line, regardless of the speculation on what Poncho possibly was, did, or didn't do.

I didn't see Poncho, and I haven't seen any straight off him to have an opinion one way or another!

5. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

i like the poncho dogs alot. i like how they are bred, ( most of them, some not really) and how they look particulalrly. i've heard great things about the dogs, but almost never good things about California Jack. like 14rock said, it depends who you talk to.

6. simms

simms CH Dog

Good dogs are where you find em....LOL

7. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Simms, what poncho dogs have you personally seen?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  8. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I like the Poncho stuff. I know some guys that run it and they are having great success with this line.
    I wouldn't ask about Poncho dog on the Patrick board that is very biased opinion. I think it is funny how the Patricks bash other people that run and breed their dogs.

9. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

10. game_test

game_test Top Dog

thats the name of thier game, trash talk everyone and if you have a different opinion you are wrong.

11. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

"PONCHO" DOGS
    ~ The Highest-Percentage Bloodline in the World ~
    323-45-2 (88.01% Win Record)

this is a california jack statement im just passing it on

12. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

he he youre just trying to stir the pot and it may work :)

where I live their are dogmen who run Ruby POR dogs, Ruby is a littermate sister to Poncho. My experience with them is being some damn good dogs, show quality. Ruby herself from what I know was a 2XW OTC and is possibly a 1XW conditioned but not positive, I'll research a bit but she's passed on, has a game azz son for stud near me and he's getting old as well

13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

The people I know that use it have been producing all around great dogs.

14. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Go to Vice-Grip kennels or type in Poncho dogs and Cali Jacks site will come up! If your going to get a dog from this line go to Vice-Grip Kennels for the real deal! Slick