1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Police Brutality and cover-ups

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Dec 4, 2013.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

yes hear you lol truh also .............................

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Fuck John Law, and any other law! I believe a cop is no diff than a thief or robber, they try to make a living off fuckin other ppl over. So I look at a cop the same I do a theif, a pathetic price of shit that doesn't have a skill set to get him thru life so he has to rely on misery of others. You ever heard the sayin about only good snake is a dead one... Well only good cops I know are dead...

4. old goat

old goat CH Dog

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

On Sunday here a 45yr old man was shot 3 times, then bitten by k9, Tazed, and beat with a baton. He did step towards them with a bayonette. I just don't see how he could still charge @ them after being shot 3x, tazed and have the k9 on him......plus batons? no excessive force mentioned either.

8. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

if he used a bayonet deadly force is what will always be used. At that point everything and what ever happens, happens.

9. treezpitz

10. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

The judicial system and the scum that join it because they can't beat it disgust me.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

X2

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

I have no love for the sheriffs department at all. The sheriff deputies around here always trying to get something for nothing if it's food or car parts or anything for them for free and they must all go to the same Academy they're all smart asses.

13. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RXpMzT5yGp8[/video]

Made it out of Dade... Police is the biggest gang out there. I been messed with several times and caught a few charges. The guy who filmed this video on Memorial Day weekend a few years back took the SIM card out of his phone and put it in his mouth.

14. treezpitz

They must have ran you out of Miami for talking about their music, didn't they?? lol I know you weren't thuggin down there with as much as you talk shit about my music. lol You tell stories about Miami like you were thuggin though.

15. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

gold crown, LK?

16. treezpitz

I highly doubt it. If so, he's got alot of explaining to do to them kids he referred to in the music thread about my music lol.

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

I cannot watch those police videos they piss me off.