1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please sign AGAINST AB 1634

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Verderben, Apr 8, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

signed 6512

Verderben likes this.
  2. 5,622 6:30 pm PDT, Apr 11.....there's the total number of sigs before you posted so how'd you pull that off being 6512?........did you mean 5612? cuz that says it's somebody in pennsylvania and your profile says you're in texas????

3. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

i sighned number 5,627 good start well get there soon enough

Verderben likes this.
  4. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I was wrong it was 5612 when i first looked at the page. I was 5620. JD.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Y'all got your rep. Thanks for signing. Have everyone you know sign.

6. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i got er' done, thanks for sharing. im at the top....i dont know the number i was. its under billy

Verderben likes this.
  7. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Thanks! and BTW Your dog looks GREAT! You are doing a good job with her!

8. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

wow, thanks alot i didnt know if yall could notice. we've been working pretty hard

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

You can definitely see a difference. She looks really good.

10. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

she love the heck outa that mill, she already wore the belt out on it and i havent been able to run her for a week and a half. she dontlike it if you just run her for a little,....she likes it when you run her tilol she cant walk.

its too funny...if you only run her for 10 min or so and take her off she'll just sit there and bark at it untill you put her back on and run her till shes dog tired. what i do is i get next to her and pretend like im running with her and she runs her lil ass off

11. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

lol thats funny. Glad she likes her mill. Some of my guys like it and some are afraid of it.

12. I'm #7365. Haven't been able to be on the computer in a while; but it's nice to be back reading around this place.

Verderben likes this.
  13. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

*bump* please sign

14. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

got it sighned, i dont know if i already did this one, but i sighned again

15. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

signed it. Wish I could do more.