1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please help save Smokey and lets get this Des Moines code changed!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Emarten21, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Emarten21

Emarten21 Pup

MYABC5.COM Video

Thats my sisters pit in that video and we need all the help in numbers we can get. For anyone that disagrees with innocent great family dogs being "destroyed" as the city code states, for the smallest infractions of the owner, like the dog being off of the leash or not having correct insurance on the dog. That is completely unfair to kill the dog when it hasn't done anything wrong. Please call us at 515-707-9511 to sign a petition or give us a list that you have gathered. The city promised us that Smokey will be alive until Monday June 28th, which is Jessica's birthday. Please help the pitbulls.

2. Emarten21

Emarten21 Pup

We have gotten Smokeys euthanization put on hold, to be reviewed. So now anyone that wants to see Smokey live can help us out by calling city council at 515-237-1625 (christine hensley) hensley2@mchsi.com, just call her or shoot her an email and let her know that its messed up to put down a perfectly nice dog like smokey.....thanks a lot

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

hope everyones doing there bit takes 2 minutes of time to save a poor dog most happily to spend 2 minutes slagging each other off..

4. baconffa

baconffa Pup

look i dont the owners of smokey personly but i do know that by killing a family dog because of the breed is wrong. i dont know if ur a cat or dog person but pitbulls are not the big problem dog like yall all think it is. they are the most loyal dog on this planet. i knw u wouldnt like it if u went to work one day and ur et got out or whatever the case and they told u that u had to put down. u would be pretty upset and mad just think how these people feel about it. its horrible that u can sleep at night with a job like that.

well heres my email i sent to that lady hopes it works out for yall