1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Please all of you BEWARE!Read and Heed!

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by raided2, Oct 3, 2008.

1. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

[​IMG]

[​IMG]I know this sounds like a broken record but this board 90% of the info they get to press false charges on people owning the APBT breed comes from here .what do I have to do to get your attention here people? My wife and I were arrested just because someone else ran an advertisement of a dog that had my name on it here that I never even knew about ,I never even had a membership until March,09,2008 after the bust,and anything you say law enforcement will manipulate I guarantee it ! And when you go to court they will hide anything that you have that show your innocent and only show stuff that makes you look like you are supposedly guilty even if you aren't, anything that anyone else posts about you or your dogs you are immediately guilty ,then in court the HSUS and law enforcement acts like you are the evil criminal even after they make threats on your life and destroy your pets ,my wife is still crying TAD and Justin I hope you are proud of your selves destroying my 10 year olds pets as when I would work 12-18 hours a day his only friends where his dogs a breed I know I could count on not to ever turn on him and stay by his side till hell came or you guys ,you guys are on a white horse wearing a black hat ,so to save our pets from inhumane treatment you destroyed them? Good for you guys you really did a great job of saving the animals in distress where does the HSUS run a animal shelter by the way? I know you won't print this detective and why do you act the victim here and in court who's is getting threats on the phone for theirs lives well I bet it isn't the saviors of the animal world the HSUS or you Detective ! Please run to Brandess and give this to him ! People the plain truth in the interviews is that the APBT breed is on a chopping block as everyone of the HSUS instigators told in their interviews is that the APBT was only bred to be aggressive and they only way to make anything better is destroy the breed a s a whole ,my attorney said we can thank Michael vick for this as he tried to comfort my wife upon hearing the news that 98% of our dogs were destroyed but it all our faults talking shit how our blood line is better than another .not putting our differences aside and working together for this breed the time of extinction of our breed is at hand ,and we handed the HSUS what they want our breed as a whole !Keep talking your trash to each other when Law enforcement and the HSUS are at your door then tell me I am wrong ,I never posted here or had any desire untill HSUS wrongfully destroyed my kids pets and you all want to know what he kicker is the HSUS investigator that was here on my property owns bulldogs ! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I will not be sillenced I am now more determined to make my dogs lives and needless deaths not in vain! My kids companions ,I will not be silent any longer for my animals are dead for something they never did except be born an AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER! By the way detective where are the pictures of the dog shows and pictures of the Jr handlers showing the dogs is that too graphic for Brandess and the jury to see a 18 month old girl showing a 2 month old dog??? you disgust me at 1st I thought you were a silly rabbit now I see you are a stupid rabbit !!!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2008
  2. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

I Feel For Your Situation And Hope Time Heals The Wounds And Karma's A Funny Thing,,,god Will Pay Them Back 10 Fold

3. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Been there. they will not allow as evidence anything that shows our dogs in a good light, they wouldn't look at pics of my daughter in the ring handling these dogs. There is no justice or due process when it comes to APBT owners. We will be rounded up one by one and have everything taken from us. That's what they want to do anyhow.....

4. =^^=GYPSYKITTIN

=^^=GYPSYKITTIN Big Dog

I Am Soo Sorry For You And Your Family! This Brings Tears To My Eyes And I Can Only Hope Justice Will Be Served To Those Responsible For Your Losses. I Do Keep All Of The Dogmen Victimized By Humaneiacs In My Prayers And Can Only Hope For Justice!!!

5. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

GOD GHOST i NEVER BEEN THE VIDECTIVE TYPE UNTILL NOW i PRAY TO gOD YOU ARE RIGHT AND HIS JUSTICE BE SEREVED

6. raided2

raided2 Big Dog

Just wondering how many folks are honestly willing to die for their beliefs and how many folks have had to deal with the HSUS and local law enforcement and how they are quick to make uop allegations against you,your family and dogs ,how did you deal with it I fear I am at my breaking point?

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i hope your right too,,, i never used to be this way either but these ppl out here nowdays will make you go postal,,i hope they're lives get the kind of pain they like to dish out,,,