1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Planned breeding Winter 2004.....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by puregame, Sep 29, 2004.

1. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Attached Files:

2. nice ped.......good luck

3. Dog looks pretty skinny!!

4. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“Dog looks pretty skinny!!”
    That is how a pit bull should look. That is a nice chain weight for that dog. They should not be some fat blob like allot of people keep their dog’s.

5. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Thank you :) . I think she's at a good weight too. I don't like fat dogs, lol.

puregame

6. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

No problem. What made you decide on breeding Free-Bee to De-Day (Mayday X Dragon Lady) instead of the one posted? I like it allot better what ever the reasons were.

7. puregame

puregame Big Dog

Thanks:) . I like this breeding a lot too. I decided to go with a well bred Mayday dog and De-Day fits the bill. He's producing some awesome bulldogs and I wanted the chance to get some of them on my yard. Also, the owner of De-Day is a great person to deal with. So far everything is going well and it looks like she took. All the pups are spoken for unless she has more than 7, then i might have 1 or 2 males for sale.

puregame

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2004
  8. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

Good luck to you, and all looks good.