1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbulls are the best dogs!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nickbronson, Oct 11, 2006.

1. nickbronson

nickbronson Banned

Hi everybody.

My name is Jenny and i'm new to the site. I think this website is great. You can learn a lot about APBT's. They're great dogs and before I got mine, I was scared of them, now i'm like "What is there to be scared of?" I love the dogs at my house dearly. My dad posted pictures of Nicodemus and Bronson, the dogs we have at home. They're great pups, especially nick.

2. habs

habs Pup

Welcome to the site. I'm glade you’re not scared of pitbulls any more. There a lot of great info here.

3. nickbronson

nickbronson Banned

I'm definitely not worried about the breed anymore. After having one, it definitely changes views on the breed. Nicodemus is the best dog in the world and i love him so much! I like when he lays in my bed and sleeps with me, it's cute. He's a big old teddy bear. He's really sweet and I think his cutest trick is when you tell him to give you a kiss and he'll lick you. He's awesome, he can even play dead. It's pretty cool. They're smart dogs and very loving. I don't know why people get so worried, they need to get one and be around it and see how loving it is before they say anything. I also think it's very evil when people treat pitbulls badly and starve them and stuff. Like when i'm watching animal planet, it makes me really mad.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome!

5. hi Jenny nice to meet you! :)