1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pitbullkorner's carpetmills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by postmandan, Jan 5, 2011.

1. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

since i have had several from here asking me if i am still building mills- well i am. at least thro the winter.right now i am makeing only mills for $300.00 but i am staining and clear coating all of them. this is the price for one thats not finished out but i got the time and like them looking good so the extra work makeing it prettier is a freebee.please feel free to visit my site at pitbullkorner.org. dan

2. CCDINO

CCDINO Pup

What are the differences from your standard and the deluxe models...

3. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

sorry i have not got back to you sir, its ben a hectic week trying to get everything done last week before this bad weather hit. Normaslly the deluxe is stained and has poly on it and the mill you get to paint- stain -what ever is the regular. i have just been selling the finished ones for the price of the un-finished just cause i like the looks better . Dan

4. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

approximately how long are you going to be selling the deluxe for only $300?

5. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

i doubt if i will go back to work till spring so probally till spring- dan