1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbull55

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pitbull55, Aug 17, 2006.

1. pitbull55

pitbull55 Pup

What's up everyone. I am a retired dogman and just moved to Louisiana for my son to go to college. It will be nice talking dogs with everyone. I am at a library right now because I do not have a computer yet. They only let you be on a computer for 60 minutes so if I get cut off I will be back later.

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Welcome to the site. Damn i wish my dad was a retired dogman. Is your son into dogs as well?

3. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Welcome! I can't wait for the ball to roll!

4. pitbull55

pitbull55 Pup

Yes, my son loves dogs. I taught him at a young age to respect the breed. I'm down to 21 minutes on my time card. I will get a computer in a few weeks. I do not really like using the library internet.

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

welcome to the pit bull community .....glad to have you here ;)

6. pitbull55

pitbull55 Pup

Times up. Hopefully I will remember my username and password.lol Just some advice for the up and coming dogmen. Do not believe whatever someonr post. Take time and see if he knows what he is talking about. I have only been on this site an hour and spotted 4 types of people. People who know the breed, people who act like they do, people who want to learn, and people who could care less. O yeah their are also probably some cops. So be careful what you say. Hell I have met cops who know alot about the breed. so be careful on the internet and keep our breed up to standard.

mikefromMD likes this.
  7. B

B CH Dog

Welcome to the board!

Kind Regards,

B

8. Attila

Attila Guest

How do you retire? I retired from the Army. Good to have you.

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome!

10. Suki

Suki Guest

Glad you found this place and hope to see you on here often, once you get settled in! :)

11. Ch.Hog05

Ch.Hog05 Pup

Welcome to the Group.

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Hahaha hes already analyzing peoples personalities...I like him already...lmao...not that I judge people or start arguements or anything...

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Welcome to Cajun Country! Oh, & to the board as well. We look forward to learning what you have to teach us!

14. Suki

Suki Guest

naaaaaaaa, nothing like that!!!!;)