1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbull219's wife

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Excelsior-Mom, Feb 28, 2007.

1. anybody got any lee's chicken their way? we got em here and they server fried chicken and bbq. kind of a weird combo but it's pretty good stuff...........oh and welcome welcome welcome. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  2. I think I have heard of that before, but it has been a while!

3. hrdeluxe

hrdeluxe Big Dog

Where I live there is no church's, lee's, popeye's or anything except KFC. My area is famous for Tavern Fried chicken. Better than all of those places. 3 bucks gets you a huge 1/4 LT and hand cut fries. Then they give you the "crispies" on a plate with dill pickle slices. A piece of bread to soak it all up, no silverware and paper plates! The biggest place serves over 5000 pounds of chicken a week. Another place serves 12000 Hot wings in two nights. You can keep your chain restaurants. I like my little pubs in IL. lol.

I do the cooking, the future wife hasn't mastered the art of cooking yet. My noni has ran a joint for 47 years and taught me. Best catfish and ribeyes around at her place.

4. I usually just tell hubby we are having FEND. Which means Fend for your Damn self. *grin*

5. Suki

Suki Guest

:D you guys are nuts!!!! :)

welcome Pitbull219's wife. i hope you enjoy your stay here.

and as far as: what's for dinner, i say, it's whatever hub chooses to cook!!!! ;)

:D

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol....truth be told, I do the majority of the cooking. I used to do it professionally for 8 years, so I kinda know my way around a kitchen, lol. My wife is better with the American cuisine, like turkey or roast beef with all the fixins.....that's not my style of cooking. I do alot of sautees and soups and Italian and Mexican dishes. I can't believe her introduction thread turned into a food discussion, lmao! We don't have Bojangles here, but we have popeye's and KFC. But the best is Brook's BBQ. They set up at churches, outdoor events, and parties if you can afford to have them cater one.

7. I think at some point or another, everything either turns into food....or, well you know? LOL!
    A BIG WELCOME ABOARD FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!

8. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

I got a big lol when ptibull219 told me that my intro turned into a cusine (for people) thread.lmfao!!!

Ha HA lmao, His Idea of cooking is taking two pieces of bread and putting something processed between them. And chassing it down with a beer while typing on the computer. He makes a few good Italian dishes but his mexican entrees are two damn hot for me of the kid to eat.

Tonight we are having baked potatoes with chedder cheese.--Kalah helped me to prepare these and she put to much oil in the foil and now my house is full of smoke:eek: . We are also having Shells with hamburger and cheese.

9. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Oh yeah HI everybody thank's for the warm welcome.

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

Is it really necessary to make me hungry while im still at work, not cool, not cool at all lol

11. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Sorry, Want to come over for dinner?

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Hello welcome.

13. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Hi Attila. How are things today?

14. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, and thanks for the introduction.

However, we need to keep this on-topic, or it will be closed.

The chat room is a great place to get together and joke around ;)

The Watcher likes this.
  15. diva

diva CH Dog

Welcome, glad you joined!

16. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

lmao... HELP! these soccermoms' out of control!!!!!

:D

17. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Oh Kay well here is a pic of my Diamond.
    [​IMG]

18. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

cant you resize this pic?

19. 440rider

440rider Guest

interesting....... we feed timberwolf; wild and natural, canidae platinum and hills ZD.

is all this really a topic?

20. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

Yeah This was my first pic post and I Ashed the Hubby> Pitbull219< to help and he told me to use this size, sorry. I should have known better than to listen to him,lol. here is two pics hope this is better.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2007