1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pitbull Tattoo

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NerdyGuy87, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hey Everyone,

I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a past pitbull, my first pitbull, and I want to know if anyone has got a tattoo and if willing to post pictures for ideas.

Thank you

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

If you look at the bottom of the page few threads on the subject and top right corner search feature

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

When spending your hard earned money on something that is going to be permanant, you should do the same thing you did when you decide to purchase your pitbull dogs...The more you learn and understand the more you should seek out excellence...
    In other words, take your best portrait of your dog and find the best tattoo artist that does portraits that you can afford and dont be scared to spend extra and travel if you can...Or you can get a puppy from a local newspaper ad and ...hope for the best...

4. I definitely doing research, I was hoping to see other people artwork to get an idea on what I want

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator