1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pitbull killed by toddler

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by MMK, Apr 30, 2004.

1. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

yup i better find a place to ship my toddler to....i would just be sick if my pit got hurt!!!

2. better contact peta damn toddlers are just out of controll

3. GaDog

GaDog Big Dog

I hope someone has sent this to all of the Denver politicians and to the police department. i really dont think man is ready to except that he and his kind are the most destructive creatures ever to inhabit the earth.

4. Chyna

Chyna Pup

Why do you think I carry pepper spray when I walk my dog. An if ya think toddlers are bad when they are young just wait till they grow up. We are doomed.

5. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

Dont forget beware the pissed off teenagers

6. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

LMAFO I have one toddler and a soon to be toddler. You know they are better in pairs of the opposite sex, lol. But everyone thinks I'm crazy for letting my toddlers near my dogs. Better put my Beware of Toddler sign up. They are outlaws I tell you. You can see it in their eyes.....
    [​IMG]

7. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

I don't know.I'm afraid for my dogs.I think all toddler owners shoulder carry a pacifier in their back pocket.
    LOL this was hilarious.Just what I needed today.

8. MR PITS

MR PITS Big Dog

I am tired of these toddlers. Thats all they do is kill our pits.

9. JohnsonKennels

JohnsonKennels Big Dog

Oklahoma purposed TSL(toddler selection legislation)
    1: toddlers must be chipped by state officials.
    2: toddles must be muzzled when in public places.
    3: toddlers must be on leash no longer then 3 feet.
    4: toddler owners must carry a $50,000 Get-On-My-Nerves policy
    5: toddler owners must have a stun gun in case of attack on public

If any of these TSL rules are broken then said toddler(s) will be handed over to the APBT for propper disposal.
    Thank you,
    Chairman of the Toddler Haters Foundation