1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"Pitbull 84" John Travolta's T shirt?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by beemerchef, May 2, 2008.

1. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

"Pitbull 84" John Travolta's T shirt?

I don't watch the news... but sometimes pictures come up on my Internet screen... saw a picture today of John Travolta wearing a T shirt that says "Pitbull 84"... new movie?... anyone knows?... Just curious...

Be well... Ara & Spirit

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Re: "Pitbull 84" John Travolta's T shirt?

I looked it up. Didn't find anything. I saw that he is going to be in a movie called Old Dogs, but it hasn't been released yet. It's in post production....

I couldn't find anything having to do with Pitbull 84. I got a few links to UFC, so maybe it's a reference to that. No clue.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I did find a really bad one on some site called, yougotoreadthisshit or something like that. He is sporting a fu man chu trimmed very short and is holding his shirt open so you can see the t-shirt. The dog movie is a cartoon and he is the voice and the dog ain't no pit. He did star with a pit though in 2007 in Lonely Hearts. Also found something about a movie that was released in '73 with him in it. Said the main charactor was a pitbull and supposed to be called Baby Yaga.

[​IMG]

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

5. beemerchef

beemerchef Top Dog

Oh! a cartoon would be nice... but if it is not a Pit... then why Pitbull 84?
    I will try to research...
    Thanks you all...
    Ara & Spirit

6. Kimmie

Kimmie Guest

I could not find a movie or cartoon under that name

The only thing that comes to mind is the temperament test. The t-shirt is stating pit bulls test 84%.

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

pitbull 84 sounds like a really bad skinhead band, like condemned 84. one formula for a really terrible oi! band is a word that sounds tought, followed by a number that signifies a year that is deemed significant.