1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit tattoos

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigsho, Nov 12, 2004.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Every one around here goes to the beach to get tats..Orange beach or Gulf Shores.I couldnt tell you how many people I have come back from the beach with a tat and never intended on getting one.Show ya wha booze can do..Dont mean that in a bad way lol..I have no prob with people that has tats.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Maybe you fellas can help me with this.Will they give you a tat if you have been drinking? Dinking is the excuse I get every time so im just curious bout it.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

It is at the artists discresion. They say no drinking because of it makes you bleed easier and you abovious cannot effectively control yourself if you had too much....In honesty places at the beach probably the folks care more about the money than the art work so they would probably not care if you are falling out of the chair

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thanks MCS i have always wondered about that.I said well if I was a professional I would hate to give someone a tat and them wake up the next morning and regret it.I wouldnt do it if it was me.

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I agree w MCS, up to the artist. When I have a ink session, I'll schedule on a day that my artist doesn't mind me buring my og while I'm getting inked. So,alcohol I'm sure would be ok for most artist.

6. lefty

lefty Pup

I have many tats and have also done many pitbull tattoos my self. I am a tattoo artist located in central ny. Drawing up the stencil for my back which will involve a mural of my dogs and the prominent dogs of they're bloodline . Will be done mostly in black and grey with a little color for the background to help the dogs stand out. If anyone is near central ny and looking for a good clean reasonable artist to do some work on them feel free to hit me up!!

7. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

where can we see your work?

8. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wantedto read the whole thing and see some work but 12 pages is too long, so I read 2 pages and caught up with the latest convo's LOL. OK to catch up, Yeah, FUCK the GUN LAWS, POLICE, AND POLITICIANS. Now with that said CA is GREAT! Treez LMFAO! U right on them 90's prices bro. Cant wait to get my brick & Mortar so I can charge them prices. LOL I have 1 tat and it's not dog related. Got it in my teens, been wanting more an have a DOPE artist. My cousin he Managed an award winning shop in Tracy. Look it up 12monkeys. He was on tattoo wars on TLC, travels to the conventions and is a local star poppin up in all the rap videos.LMAO! Here's a quick pic of him @ work 12 Monkeys Tattoos Shop

9. afb263

afb263 Big Dog

Alcohol makes you bleed easier, and makes your skin moist. Since a tattoo ia a permanent thing I wouldn't risk it. If you wanna be lifted and cant burn, try edibles..especially in cali. I got mypiece picked out of my old bitch "girl", but I need a ill ass portrait artist.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Forgot to mention, he's the bald guy doing the back piece. He also has a bro in Wisconsin near the Ho-Chunk res, if anyone i that area needs work. Younger bro here was trained by the older bro in Wisconsin. I'll have to get the name o his shop, but they're both DOPE. My cousin does art also and I believe they are getting their first exhbibit together soon. I'll ask if he does portraits. If not I know an asian guy who does, he was good when I last seen his work a yr ago. I wonder how he's doing now.

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

also not sure of prices now, but last I checked he was $200 an hr in shop, $100 hr on the streets. N MOFO's pay for it all the time.

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Shit man I know a guy that will tattoo you until you beg for mercy for $200 bucks

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I hear you on that Cajun. I myself wouldn't pay that price, cousin or not. I'm used to getting the hookup and know plenty of artists who've never seen the inside of a shop. But I will say this, Tattoo's are no longer taboo and have become a BIG BIZ. I know a girl who flew from AK to San Jose just to get some work done. LWG U might want to go there, as she blows too.MMMHMMM! THE GIRL IS NICE, she can do some work too. LOL Not to mention she's with the shit, fighting a 187 on ankle as we speak. 4REAL!

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I normally pay $25, $50 for nice size. One I got I paid 10 packs of noodles and 3 Honeybun's!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

15. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

lmao! Man walking!

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Most pit bull tattoos people get are cheesy and poorly done
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    very truh

only the best in the country can make nice ones and stil ......take care

17. 89supra

89supra Pup

Pitbull tattoos

Just wanted to see how many people have branded themselves with these amazing dogs. I'll start. [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

18. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thought the work looks good and I'm sure you love it. IMO with you being from Orlando & only having the word without a picture of a bulldog, might lead people to believe your just a fan of the artist. lol Just having fun, welcome to the board.

19. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Re: Pitbull tattoos

On another note if anyone was.or.is.interested in looking up the girl in San Jose, you can now find her in Chowchilla. She beat the murder,but got convicted on home invasion and other charges.

20. 89supra

89supra Pup

Lol yeah I'm thinking of adding to it to make it more recognizable but not sure what to add yet

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2