1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Rules

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by lipshipsattitude, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Oh I got Rory hyped on my dad's dog on accidnet once.....I felt horrible!! The house bitch at my parents is super grumpy, she keeps everyone in line and they brought her over to my house (god knows why)one time and she wouldnt let Rory into her own water bowl so I nonchalantly said without thinking "dont let her push you aroundin your house"....that was no problem and then I gave her a slap on her behind and said "get her girl, you get her" in ym grumbly vioce.....just like I do when we play tug and she shakes the rope.....well she took it as a go ahead. No blood was drawn but HOLY CRAP it was liek fliipin on a light switch. Now it could have totally been a fluke but I've never tried that again....it was actually kinda scary but I was proud at how well she let me call her off

2. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Ain't that the truth! And I have a rescue from who knows what bloodline.

3. How can a blind man teach another man how to box...you know thats realy...i never ever heard sauch B S. lol