1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit island kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hatcherboy85, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Have been thinkn of getn a couple of dogs from this kennel since i am very into and love the characteristics of redboy and redboy/jocko dogs, as i own sum myself. they have alot of good stuff up close and would love to introduce some of that blood into my brood stock, obvisouly once money gets right lol. just wanted to kno every1's opinion on this kennel and dogs produced. thanks in advance

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Barry is a standup guy and I think that he is someone you can trust in the dogs. His dogs are of course proven and have a pretty good reputation.

I don't own anything directly off his yard (yet) but I am quite happy with a male I have who is half boomer blood.

And, in speaking with Barry via phone and email I know that he loves his dogs unconditionally and loves the breed.

Those are important things in a breeder in my opinion.

3. yea spoke with em via email a couple of times and he seems cool

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

5. good lookn bulldog u got there

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I certainly like him.

7. how old is he

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

2 years 4 months. . . younger in that pic.

9. is he alil fireball

10. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

He can be. He is a house dog and loves attention so he will behave to get it. Well trained lol.

But, take him out to a dog show and you see it in him.

[​IMG]

Have this one off him. .. she is a firecracker. Never stops.

11. thats wat i luv bout them redboy dogs, they sum str8 fools lol

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

true. . . i can only imagine a pure redboy dog. we plan to get some someday.

david63 likes this.
  13. we got quite a few str8 redboy/jocko dogs and as i said strr8 fools lol

14. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

If you get a pup from barry what breeding would you want?

15. was thinkn bout something like boomer to his daughter or boomer to a thug female or flip floped with thug to a boomer female, and or the same breeding with boomer jr, as i said id like to get a few at once

16. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Sounds like a few great choices. Good luck with whatever you choose I am sure you can't go wrong. Great odds with those ones.

17. how bout u wat breedn would u be interestd n

18. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

Me and a buddy just went up there to see barry and grabbed a male out of thug rom and the puppy is acting just fine no defects or personality problems the pup is acting real well people also... Time will tell but barry from my experience is a good dogman and seems to be a trust worthy breeder and was really cool to deal with... I have seen some dogs down from his thug rom dog race and pull and they did real well.... :D

19. willdabeast the lil b*tch breed out the a*s