1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull Stuck in hood of truck

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by RightHandImp, May 8, 2008.

1. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

2. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

awwww poor pitbull stuck in a truck lol. the pictures were cute though he looked like he was saying peek-a-boo but instead of a jack in a box its apit in a truck lol

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I will be really surprised if someone comes forward on this. They will probably get stuck with the repair cost and just let the dog go to sleep instead. He was kinda cute sitting in there though...

4. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

i saw that on cnn this morning. or maybe it was yesterday. anyways, i hope with all the media attention someone does come forward before they euth the poor dog. and shit yeah i'd be growling at you too if i was stuck in a damn engine comparment.

5. promoe

promoe Top Dog

i seen that too on sd's fox news.they had to throw in the "growl" part eh? c0cksuck3rs!! the media disturb me.