1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit bull show video

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by madpit, Sep 28, 2005.

1. madpit

madpit Pup

2. weezie1

weezie1 Pup

hey your portugese ? where in portugal

3. Suki

Suki Guest

Cool clip! My kinda music.:D

...can't believe the duration of that tug of war!!!!!!!
    glad I viewed it!!!!

4. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Wow those are some strong dogs!

5. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

that was one of the best videos i have ever seen!!!

6. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Liked the tug-o-war and the one climbing the tree, but some of that stuff looks pretty harsh to me . . . also didn't like that some were earless.

7. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I like the vid overall, lots of good lookin dogs. Only thing I didnt like was the baiting on the weightpull........overall great vid though. I liked the giant tricycle for ''sprint" lmao

8. madpit

madpit Pup

Madeira island

9. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Agree on the weightpull. Is that typical??

10. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

See, now I was o.k. with that, but I couldn't figure out why the dogs don't let go and go after each other. I think that's what my dogs would do . . .

11. speed

speed Big Dog

I recorded this movie.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2006
  12. PDigital1

PDigital1 Pup

Nice video. I loved it. Rough is the name of the game. I hope my dog turns out to be as athletic as some of those dogs.

13. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

it was ok i agree wiht the wieght pull part thow kind weak to have to bait your dog but overall it was ok

14. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That Same Video Was On A Couple Months Ago. Not Sure About The Way They Try To Make The Dog Pull With Objects. Owners, I Think, Should Be At The End Of The Line.