1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull Reporter!

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Bullyboi, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

What are your opinouns on this magazine??

Im thinking about ordering the two most recent issues (#47 march 2006 and #48 june 2006)

http://www.pbreporter.com/

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

dame good thing you found that site its rely good iam going to by me some issues.

3. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

I am not qualified to comment on the quality of magazine (seems great), but I've been looking at the site for awhile now. I did notice on the Hog Dog Association section in particular they have some very important/useful/helpful info. Definitely worth checking out.

4. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

The reporter is a great magazine. I have been getting issuses since last march and boy I love it. but have you heard of this one:
    http://www.pitbulltribune.com/

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

hows that magazine??

6. SJBPolo28

SJBPolo28 Banned

Even better than the reporter.

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Shit is RB still running that mag.???

8. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

I beleive he is yes.

9. gator

gator Big Dog

I have no opinion yet but Im in the process of researching it now and will let yall know what I find. Looks good on the surface though but you know you cant judge a book by its cover!