1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit bull prices are falling too low why?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TenBears, Jan 13, 2012.

Tags:
  1. TenBears

TenBears Pup

i had a litter that i knew was wroth 300 to 400 dollars ,but had to sell at under 100 just get them out the yard!

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's too bad, maybe your dogs arnt worthy to others, they say garbage x garbage = garbage. :rolleyes:

Not saying that's the case just speculation. Peddling dogs is hard work. :rolleyes:

3. BBT

BBT Big Dog

What dogs did you breed ? A back yard litter or show proven breeding?

4. AGK

Got a pedigree?

5. BBT

BBT Big Dog

They were probably that white Fonzie blood. Why would someone pull the value of $300-$400 out of thin air?

6. AGK

Lol rent is due?

7. LOL That's exactly what I was thinking.

8. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Lolololololol

9. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Just a different set of eye they have. That every one has a different taste on looks and a lot of people would like to have a pittbull right now bucuz of the shows pittbull and porlees and Pitt boss

10. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

hope you got a day job!!breeding dogs will never make you rich !!

11. spaniard

spaniard Pup

no one are buying dogs cause most don't have the money to spend like they use to it surprise me that a lot of people still breed so much these days and the one who do buy are going to buy something they really want .

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

People are broke and less willing to spend money on garbage. Maybe you should have gotten deposits before you stuck the dogs together. But atleast now you know nobody really wants your stock so there's no reason to breed anymore.

13. phill

phill Top Dog

you'll go broke with whatever you have unless you turn into that guy and make millions of dogs just beacause your first few litters you produced a good one and i heard that dog wass tested hard after that it was said to me he got some kind of brain damage and was crazy after that not the dogs true nature who knows maybe the dog really was that good still no reason at all to make millions of dogs and on a regular bacis haveing up to a dozen litters at a time ,, how many of thoes dogs have you seen on pits and parolies and short man comedy show