1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull owners warned

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Marty, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

New Zealand -- Auckland owners of pit bull terriers are being told they have had more than enough warning to get their dogs neutered.

All pit bulls were due to be muzzled in public and neutered by yesterday.

Team Leader for Compliance Monitoring Geoff Atherford says the council has sent out two letters to dog owners, reminding them of their obligations.

Fifty-five owners have apparently not complied.

Mr Atherford says he hopes some of those people may have had the dog neutered but just not notified the council, however he warns that if the dogs have not been neutered, the owners will be fined and if necessary their dog will be impounded.

2. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

man this must really suck for those New Zealand dog men and breeders... i know it would suck if i was them... have them neutur... man thats no more fun... but personally if i was to live there, i guess i would of been on the wanted list by now, by not obeying that law... lol...

3. waters

waters Big Dog

it is sad what it has come to.

4. JEEP

JEEP Big Dog

yes it is, very...

5. dhcrew

dhcrew Big Dog

i would have broken the law as well, and probly moved to a much more rural area to save my dogs from the nazis.....