1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit bull owner

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Holly, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Holly

Holly Guest

I dont know if this is the right plase to write this but i just want to tell you all about my dog Abigail. she is a pit bull she is the gratest thing that happened to me since my feonce. We got her in september 2004 and i was a little worried anbout it becase i have herd so many bad things about this dog but we broght her to my home and interduced her to my family my mom and dad and my young siblings and she agusted really nicely she learned her name very fast is good around that cat learned everything very quicly and than we moved out of my parents home and into are new three bedroom home we bought in dec and she got her own room she is such a big part of are little family i couldnt imagen life with out her and i would no know what to do if she was riped away from me she is like a child she getts hick ups like a baby and the man we got him from said we could have her but she probabky wouldnt make it becase her mother stopped giving milk, she was so skinny i had to get up every 4 hours to feed her with her little pink bottel we boned the fist day.
    Holly age 18

2. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Well Holly,
    Hold on to her and don't let her out of your sight. I felt the same way about my puppy OZ. Tragically he was hit by a car 2 weeks ago and died. He was only 2 1/2 years old when it happen and I still get sick to my stomach and tears in my eyes when I think about him. OZ looked like a little potbelly pig when I first got him. SO my only advice to you would be to watch him at all times when he's outside running around and keep him on a leash when at all possible. Take care and glad to hear you love you pup so much.

3. CB

CB CH Dog

man sorry to hear about that man you getting another pit