1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit bull garden

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by darlo, Jul 26, 2010.

1. darlo

darlo Banned

has anyone read it yet

2. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

you mean this one [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pit-Bull-Garden-Evolution-Terrier/dp/1450526551[/ame]#_ gives you a little taster there.

3. darlo

darlo Banned

yea thats the one cheers

4. Most of the stuff in there you will have seen on the net, even the pictures are robbed of the net and blurred.I would save your cash as there is a new Stafford book out soon by Darcy

5. Is that the same Doug ,which moved to Thailand and went under the name "Rooster" on this forum??? He would be ranting about how EBT's was such stellar pitdogs and generally talk out of his ass?

6. Thats the fella,he has some strange ideas about dogs

7. You should have read the stuff he wrote on phil and colin's old forum 10 year ago lol

8. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

good looking out, rather spend the $ 29 dollars in dog food if the book isnt worth it

9. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I like the taste and i need some new reading

10. Since you need some new reading, you might as well buy "Staffordshire Bull Terriers English & Irish" by Shaun Barker too then.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

11. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

I have the book, but I will wait and see what others will say since there is a lot of controversy surrounding his name.

12. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

No controversy he was full of shit !!!!!

13. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

The author of Pitbull Garden wrote another book on genetics or some such like :D

14. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

15. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

seems anyone that can turn on a laptop thinks they have a bok in them these days, regardless of whether they have done anything to merit one.

16. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

any good books out there anybody suggests, easy to get?

17. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

on staffords very few, my faves are the old ed reid ones, canine gladiators, memories of sbt's and that about concludes the decent stafford books imo.

18. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

thanks sunbeam

19. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog