1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull Bible for sale

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by noblebostons, Jul 19, 2010.

1. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

For your consideration is one "Pit Bull Bible, Ultimate Edition" in good shape. $75 (includes S+H in the USA)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

this is a very good book for those that havent read it.

3. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

its a average book written by ONE THE BIGGEST PUPPY PEDDLERS & DOG THIEF AROUND ! & most the medicle info is copyied & Changed a little from the Merk veterinary manual !!

4. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

LMAO @ "average book" and "medicle" if you say so bud

anyways didn't your mom ever tell you- If you can't think of anything nice to say to keep your mouth shut :cool:

5. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

YES AVERAGE BOOK FOR A GREEN -HORN !! sorry im not a jack horner cock sucker like some ! & the medical shit in their is stole off the Merk vet manual , like i said a average book for a green-horn !

6. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

by a man who only had a 2xw 1-wL & based his yard off of mostly stolen dogs !!! THATS A FACT !! YOU WANT PROOF ???? GO AHEAD READ YOUR LITTLE BOOK WRITEN BUY A PEDDLER & THE USA'S BIGGEST DOG THEIF !!! U WANT PROOF OF ALL THE DOGS HE STOLE BOY ??

7. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

here ya go i have lots more where this came from !! about cali-jack dog peddler & dog thief !! I can answer that too, about Superfly. This one got Jack on the Wall of Shame, among Jacks many scams and lies.Jack shipped the dog to California. He put the sperm in a can. On the computer the cops took is the email to his dog theif pal about holding Superfly etc. He took the dog because he was sired by NoRegrets off Missy, a breeding he never paid for. He also picked a fight with the owner of Coca Cola and kept her. When they finally got SF back, they had to sign over the stud memo.Jack was hanging with a bunch of gun toting ex cons that knew where the owner lived and he had a wife and kid to protect, otherwise the dog never would have been signed for. they gave him the wrong memo but somehow the dog ended up registered . Look at Silverback, that is a Corvino looking dog if ever there was one. Jack tries to hide that but on that same computer is a picture of the dog posed so you. can see the apple head. The apple head is a Corvino trait and No Regrets threw those traits to his pups.Jack claimed the dog was being abused and he saved it. Well, if the wonderful Jack was saving dogs why didnt he help with the other dogs there as well. The oldman could have used the help. Nope, just the one dog. PupPup, another dog off NoRegrets was a good dog, but not the best, and Jack couldnt get him so he stole Superfly. Missy beat up those pups, Jake had a bum leg from mommy dearest Missy. Since I whelped that litter and was there when Coca Cola was taken, as the owner called me, a man who is out of dogs, I know of what I speak. Jack never paid for one bag of dog food, he is a freeloader who word isnt worth spit He wasnt supposed to breed Rio to Truman either. He had to agree to that to get her. Of course, he came up with some shabby excuse and traded her off instead of returning her. Jack also never paid a 6000 board bill on his dogs for two years. He wanted the dogs to be sold as Vice Grips to pay the bill and for the boarder to do all the work and not sell any of their own dogs.In other words, to get Jack to pay you, you have to run a kennel for him, in his name. Screw you, hurray for him. Freeloader Jack. How come Jack can write and sell a dog fighting book and not get busted. If anyone else sold a book like that, they would be in jail for promoting, and for obviously breeding with the intent to sell for fighting. The book is a big confession of guilt. Well, Jack made his bed and lied to everyone about his intentions and now the truth comes out with his book. I wonder how many names and addresses have been sent with Jacks report to his bosses.Eds book was about the old days and historical accounts of the long ago past, yet his book still haunts anyone who has it. It will be part of the case against anyone who has it, even though it is clearly about old stories, anecdotes, and the medical part is one of the best researched books available to anyone. King, dont forget the one about the land in Florida when Jack took all the dogs at gunpoint, using his ex con pal as the heavy. Nothing happened to him, again. This guy must have a deal with the cops because it seems he can do anything he wants to anybody. Remember the Frenchman? Jack and him got into it and the Frenchman got deported and lost all his dogs. The Jack promotion machine marches on. He lies and lies to sell his dogs. The man has no clue what he is doing. He should join the AKC breeders who are breeding up deformed, sick dogs. Jacks dogs are like that. This guy has no business writing anything about how to breed. Anybody who thinks the way an ear tips is indicative of the quality of a dog is an idiot. Cavalier Spanials heads are too small for their brains. Is this an example of the kind of dog you want? If I had it to do all over again, and didnt care about the welfare of those skinny underfed dogs, I would have taken them and had them put to sleep. I have a large regard for life and just cant punish dogs for thier jerkoff owner. If he had come and got them they would have all died. My bad. That was Jacks second chance, or his dogs second chance. Jack also never paid for the breeding to Hammer either.

8. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

WOW is all I can say dude. Do you just sit, waiting, for anything Cali-jack related to surface so you can whip this out? you are a proven game jack basher!
    death-grip to scratch
    LMAO

9. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

No , but people need to know the facts , you see jack preys on green horns & ripp's them off with his bullshit Stolen & FICTIONAL -FABRICATED KNOWLEDGE !! sure the book to a fuckin newb might be interesting , but it's misleading & comeing from the USA'S # 1 dog thief & peddler , i just think peeps need to know who is realy writing this garbage !! & all jacks so called wins are hearsay !!! no proof no facts !! & his " worlds best keep " is a fucking joke ! understand jack is the worlds best lier & he prays on green horns like yourself who buy his shit books of fictional - fabricated knowledge !

10. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

gotta give it to ya man, you go hard. A real live internet sensation
    but, two things- I'm no greenhorn, and I'm sure not prey (or pray lol) to anyone. ::nono:
    well, I've got a book to ship, so I've gotta go. :partyguy:

11. This is pretty funny coming from somebody who posted info from this very book they are using to save their turd that has parvo. LOLOLOL

You contradict yourself on this site more than anybody I ever seen.

You more you holler green the clearer it gets who the REAL GREENIE is............YOU!!!! LOL

12. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Jack is a dog thief. That is fact.

13. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

And a lier & one of the biggest puppy peddlers EVER , all i wanted to do is let people know who the real cali-Jack is , 90% of the info in the pit-bull bible is info who he got from old time real dogmen that jack be-friended to steel their secretes & took all the credit FOR THEIR WORK ! YES their is useful info in the pit-bull bible & im sure it has help lots of people , IM SORRY I CAN NOT SUPPORT A dog thief -lier & puppy peddler .That man is EVERYTHING a self proclaimed dogman SHOULD NOT BE !!! HE IS THE LOWEST FORM OF SCUM THEIR IS ! LISTEN BOOGIE MAN , these are the facts if you still want to praise this dog thief lier & puppy peddler YOU DO THAT !! you have shown us what kind of people you are & the kind of people you support , just because i c/p some of jacks info ONLY TO HELP OTHERS IN NEED ( info jack stole & took credit for ! ) & post the facts about him , give you no reason to jump on my post & start bashing me ! if you can read I DID NOT ASK FOR HELP , I was posting what i was doing for treatment so maybe it could help others. & SURE IF SOMONE WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING from their experience that might be helpful then great .

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I admit I did buy his book but I really thought The Complete Game Dog by Ed Faron was much better.

15. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

death grip (20yr vet, lol), I've asked you plenty of times to tell us about all these Vise Grip curs you talk about. How about sharing some of your experience with us.

what dog have you seen?

like or dislike anyone you wish but if youre calling dogs curs, lets hear about it.

Youre calling everyone whos had a dog from him newbies? Maybe you should research that a bit before you pop off

I've known him 15yrs, never ripped me off. Is that enough experience for you, I even loaned him money and he paid me back with interest when he said he would, I tried to give him his interest back and he'd have none of it.

EVERYONE is newbies that have his blood? Really, maybe your big mouth should research before you open it. Aycart, WCC, Music City, Kick Azz kennels, Griddog,Baystate,Preacher

you want more newbies?

you're a tool who just had two pups die because you have 20yrs experience? You have dogs and cant afford the $100 needed for medical supplies to save your dogs? l o l

then you copy Ca Jacks NEWBIE parvo info you found after your puppy died and put it up for everyone? l o l

I dont even like the guy to much these days but his dogs are not all curs like you say, you've never even seen one or we're waiting for your long list of experience with his dogs

research Poncho's littermate sister Ruby POR, her info never hit the internet so you wont know about her. She wrecked shop where I live and filled yards with show dogs

-Make the Vise Grip cur list you've seen first, thanks

it should be simple

16. Hey turd boy, I never condone or defended Jack in any way shape or form. I just pointed out that you bash him, then use his info to try and save your damn dog. Pointed out the irony that you can talk shit, yet use his info. Talk shit on him, yet copy and paste his info with the hopes it saves somebody's dog. So which is it? Is he scum, or is he valuable? You're a double talking turd that needs to be flushed. So go fuck yourself shithead.

You're a fucking retard any way you want to slice it. You can babble your shit and try and convince people you're somebody you're not, but to anybody who has a brain and knows the first thing about these dogs can see through your bullshit. Fuck me you didn't even know wtf nustock is!!! You don't even reach the standard of internet dogger. To be that it woiuld hat least have to appear as though you know wtf you're talking about and you don't even come close simpleton.

17. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

YOU DUMB fuck i DIDN'T use his info to save my pup u dumb SON-OF A -BITCH , I POSTED THAT INFO FOR PEOPLE HERE !! & THE OTHER POST I WAS POSTING WHAT I WAS DOING SOMTHING IVE DONE BEFORE THE SAME WAY YEARS AGO , BEFORE I EVEN HEARD OF CALI-JACK !!! U KEEP SAYING I WAS ASKING FOR HELP ? READ MY FUCKIN POST YOU ILLITERATE FUCK !! NO WHERE DID I ASK FOR HELP !! & I SAVED PUPS BEFORE ALL BY MYSELF & YEARS AGO I TOOK A PUP TO THE VET & THE VET DIDNT SAVE IT I SAW WHAT WAS DONE & I NOW JUST DO IT MYSELF ! & WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ? SOME SELF-PROCLAIMED EXPERT ?? I DID KNOW WHAT NU-STOCK WAS YOU ILLITERATE FUCK READ MY POST AGAIN U DUMB BASTARD I ASKED IF IT REALY WORKED !!! ANYONE FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT THEM POST & FIND WHERE I ASKED WHAT NU-STOCK WAS & ASKED FOR HELP WITH PARVO ...IT DIDNT HAPPEN YOU MOUTHY COCK SUCKER ! YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO FUCK WITH ME ??? KEEP IT COMING FUCK BOY WANNA BE !

18. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

HERE FUCK STICK MABYE YOU CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTION THAT DOG THEIRF PUPPY PEDDLER JACK WOULDNT , BEING YOUR SO FUCKING SMART HERE ANSWER THESE !! 1)Will you post 50 champions from Vise Grip Kennels?

2)Will you post 100 winners of the 450+ Wins from Vise Grip Kennels?

3)What kept you from sending all those people there money back for those magazine subscriptions that you werent able to deliver on?

here is a reason jack entered 99% of the winning offspring from Vise Grip Kennel, the reason is you fabricated this stuff to hype your LINE of DOGs, so that jack could LINE YOUR POCKETS with dollars.

6)Has jack ever sold a known cur as a box ready dog?

7)Is Jacks keep really the best in the world?

8)Do you have anyway to prove your keep is the best in the world

9)Did you lose with your keep?

10)What is your record when using your keep?

11)Is the sale of dogs your main income?

12)Is vise grips breeding record comparable to Tom Garners and FB?

13)Was PONCHO the GREATEST apbt in the history of the breed ?

14)Is this the best dog house you could provide for Poncho?
    16)Jack, if you have "2 decades" worth of breedings all over the world, why is it that YOU are the ONLY person entering WINNING offspring?

19. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

medicle supplies ?? i had them all except the tamiflu & the active main ingredient is sulfer & yeah i got that also you must be illiterate like your butt buddy bootyman !!

20. SilentDobe

SilentDobe Big Dog

Sorry Death, but, uh, I had to re-read all of your posts due to wrong words or misspelt words. You shouldn't be calling anyone illiterate.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010