1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pit Bull attacks 9 year old child.....(must read)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MAXIM, Apr 18, 2007.

1. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

Pit Bull attacks 9 year old child.....(must read)
    Body: A NEWS: BERRYVILLE , VA

APRIL 5 2007

From the World Wide Web

Stanly Police were called today to the Clarke County Fairgrounds to
    investigate an incident involving a Pit Bull Terrier dog and a 9 year old child. According to witnesses, the child was walking near the show rings unsupervised when she suddenly came face to face with the 70 lb Pit Bull Terrier dog. The child threw her arms around the dog's neck, reports say, when the unthinkable happened. The dog began enthusiastically licking the girl's face as his tail wagged briskly.

"It was awful", said one bystander, "there was nothing we could do. That dog was just giving that child every ounce of love he had and no one did a thing to stop it".

Another witness, who took video of the event, said "This happens all the time, I don't know how it hasn't made the news before now". One spectator, who declined to be named in this interview, told reporters, "The sounds were just heart wrenching, all that laughing and giggling. It made me smile so hard my face hurts. I plan to sue for pain and suffering". The handler of the dog admits this is not the first time such an incident has occurred, and that the owners were "well aware of the stable, loving and patient temperament of this dog". The owners were unavailable for comment.

Police state that the handler, who was noticeably unrepentant, was cited for Reckless Entertainment. The dog was given roasted chicken treats and was not taken into custody.

OK OK i know its corny, but when someone posted this i couldnt resist! I had to re-post :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Michele

Michele Guest

i read that somewhere else. It's cute.....:)

3. Turner

Turner Big Dog

yeah I have read that before except it was an Akita lol Its cute :)

4. lol i was about to bitch about somebody posting that story!......till i read it...lmao good one! ;)

5. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

lol, Очен смешно спасибо [​IMG]

6. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

That was great...how can we get this in the front page headlines????:D

7. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

man whats up with the other language, american forum... use english.

8. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

He says its ridiculous (loosly translated...maybe silly or funny, I am not the best translator)

9. Attila

Attila Guest

It was funny.

lol

I was about to do some serious hateful cussing and it was a cute funny story. Good one. thanks as well

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  10. Attila

Attila Guest

What do you mean? you can't read that? it is simple. "Rediculous story, thanks." In other words it was funny and he thanked the poster. Civilans I tell ya.

I can even read it. Lived here most of my life and only visited Russia a few times for some joint training in the Military. I suppose I shouldn't speak my native tongue either eh. There are members from all corners of the world here. Is there a rule that we can only be American? You know it is the mutli lingual of us that have helped members from other lands. why don't you help too.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2007
  11. Attila

Attila Guest

good job....хорошая наилучшим образом сделанная работа.

12. Cute story. Made me smile:)

13. Attila

Attila Guest

See even Chia got it. and she is just a baby. lol just teasing.

14. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Спасибо!!!

15. MAXIM

MAXIM Big Dog

yeah but he meant that for me, cause im Russian too...it translates-very funny thanks!

16. deffentely wasnt, what I was thinking.

17. GAowner

GAowner Pup

whoo, glad it wasnt what i thought it was