1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pit boss on animal planet

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NOSEGUARD, Aug 8, 2010.

1. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

:groaner: i was watchin this show and shorty the PIT BOSS came across a pitbull that was burned on its back end /// and the lil guy said that they burned the dog so they can fight it and make it mean///

seriously who in there right mind would do that to there dog to make it mean or fight// in my opinion that would make a dog break down and cur so fast/// but the shorty dude really believed that stuff and he supposed to know the breed// even an amatuer would know better than to set a dog on fire to make it mean/// the lil people are doin a great job for the breed but shorty needs a lesson on these dogs... every time somethin is wrong wit a dog they automatically associate it wit dog fighting/// whatever the reason the dog was burned no one will ever know// but im sure it wasnt to make him a fighter//
    POOR LIL DOG

2. popper

popper CH Dog

i dunno , you have some low life idiots involved with this breed. more like someone got pissed off and maybe burntem

3. 1916

1916 Big Dog

i laughed when he got caught watching a fight and the dudes damn near tore him up,you can tell it scared the piss out of him

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

he is about a retard,but i find the others amusing so i do watch .cant see how he says he has a rescue when he finds someone to do the rescueing.

5. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

the show is a let's say scripted bs, I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes and then the next one afterwords was when some hardcore south central thug came up to fight shorty for stealing his dog.....:rolleyes:

6. bjh

bjh Pup

that show sucks ballsac...its all a gimmick...nothin whatsoever to do with the dogs imo...jus a scam to make money while pits are trendy for the moment...:mad:

7. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I have noticed that

8. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

yea its super corky but i get a kick out of it// my lil girl watches and laughs at the wee people// juss some funny stuff to catch while on

ye thug to snatched lil shorty yellin (YOU STOLE MY DOG YOU STOLE MY DOG) and they was rollin around it the dirt .. and the buff midget shortys homie was scared shitless

9. bjh

bjh Pup

lmao...buff midget...awesome...lol

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i want a pet midget!

11. fblb

fblb Top Dog

A midget with a flat head........Midget for obvious reasons, and the flat head would come in handy for setting your beer down, lol.

12. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

midgets and pitbulls, cant beat that. All i need is some vodka and im set for the night:D

13. Robber

Robber Big Dog

Yeah, I saw one where they "raid" this "dog fighting" location in a back yard on a main drag in broad daylight and these people are walking these dogs on the street that don't have a scratch on them and the guy goes up and peeks over the fence at the supposed fight ring:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What a crock of $hit...

14. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

theres a new guy at work n he looks just like him...he gets pissed when i call him pit boss,:D:D:D:D

15. One day that wee fucker is gonna try to steal a dog from the wrong person.

(Probably not though, I bet all his "rescue" thief operations are all set up ahead of time and completely made up...)

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

yeah I completely agree adivina by the way love your new avatar ;)

17. Thank you, it was time for a change. Was also time to stop being lazy and upload a picture instead of just switching between the dogs in the avatar gallery hah hah!

Staged "reality" tv is all the rage now. I will happily admit that the boyfriend and I don't watch television or even have cable. If there is a certain TV show/movie/event I want to see I can find it online and that is all I need. 99% of the TV today is just BS propaganda junk.

18. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha well I am glad you made that transition! tina is a beauty hands down, exactly tv is a load of bs proaganda junk I couldn't agree with you anymore although I do watch tv still but not nearly as much as I once did but even so I stick with mainly documentaries and such just a couple of entertainment shows but in all sense reality is far from reality these days in the tv world but people go hungry for them still.

19. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

The red headed woman on that show is the same one that Cutt had in his avatar.:D
    That show is so scripted it pathetic.

20. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Really NOT like me at all NOT to watch a show with a bulldog in it, but I quit watching Pit Boss.