1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pig eats dead dog

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by chessfighter, Aug 27, 2010.

1. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

These sick creatures will eat anything. If it was a dead human body there, it would also eat it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_AntOHcfc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4k_AntOHcfc[/ame]

2. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

man that pig must be hungry as hell.

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

Is a dog sick for eating a dead cat or dead rabbit? You are just offended because it is a dog being eaten lol

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Any animal will scavange when given a chance.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yes it would.I have a cousin who's wife's grandpa was eaten by a hog.They'll eat you.

6. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

I wouldn't say "offended" just in awwww as to what these pigs will eat, and that's every damn thing. Nothing in the web of life can shock me.

7. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

Doesn't suprise me all, uncle raised them so i was around them alot they will fight over a single grain of corn will eat anything and like someone said they will even eat u

8. beanieman

beanieman Banned

9. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

them damn will eat anything...i've seen it wit my own eyes

10. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

11. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

12. Lilbitty

Lilbitty Pup

Omn nom, nom, nom! lol
    Pigs will eat whatever you toss them and regardless They will chase you down and attack you, not only that but they will even eat eachother if one dies or is sick which is why I hate pigs of every size shape and form.

13. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

i kno a guy who feeds coyotes to pigs,they seem to like em

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYqOKCUeQyo&NR=1[/ame]

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Damn right a pig will eat anything you give em best way to get rid of a dead body to throw it to the hogs no evidence will be left ;)

16. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

_ _ _ Sick

17. BLU3BR1NDLE

BLU3BR1NDLE Big Dog

What that gangster would do in that movie Snatch with Brad Pitt.

Very sick

18. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

why wasnt the dog disposed of properly instead of fed to the pig:confused: just sayin

19. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Depends on what you consider properly........like what difference does it make if it gets ate by a pig or worms??? Not much IMO.

20. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I don't see a problem with it....at least it ain't going to waist.