1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Ellis

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by melros, Nov 3, 2009.

1. melros

melros Pup

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Thought I would share some pics of my boy Ellis.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

Awesome dog. Welcome!

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Ellis is a handsome boy! Great pics of him!

4. PiggyMrs

PiggyMrs Pup

Hi Melros,I have to say - he is lovely ...he is close to the dog I have pictured in my mind. I dont know if it will happen for me the way I want it. I want a Colby dog, but I want him pure black. Im thinking then in that case , I would have better luck going with a Garner dog...whats his ped. look like , if you dont mind posting it..that would be great thanks..

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

good looking dog you got there

6. melros

melros Pup

Thanks for the complements. I dont have a pedgree for him he is a rescue. Someone dropped him off at the spca all by himself when he was just 5 weeks old. Luckily a local rescue picked him up that same day and fostered him with some other pups until he was 8 weeks old. Thats when I got him. He has really turned into a great dog.

7. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Beautifull and leggy. I have a think for dogs with long legs.

8. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Wow that's what you call one h*ll of a dog