1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Picss May-23-24-09 Cowtown N.j. Adba Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Octavio_.N.J., May 25, 2009.

1. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Hey do you get penalized if your dog sits? My dog has been taught since he was 4 months old to auto sit when he stops walking. I really like it and don't want to train it out of him. I'm sure I could get him to stand for a little bit but he will eventually sit down.

2. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Well the Judge for the sunday show told us to let the dogs rest sit lay untill he got there so the dont get stressed i think it depends on the judges were cool to my OPP.

3. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

trust me, Neiko is obediance trained and i didnt think he would act like a bulldog and he deff did!! i was shocked to see him pull jump bark lol

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

It looks like the muscle is there. Drop more weight and you will see it better. He looks almost chainweight in the pics. Try and get him ripped.

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

It depends on the judge. Some dont mind if the dog rests, especially if its a hot day and I know of others that are always looking around to see if you're on your toes. I always like to be ready just in case they want that last look. I definitely wouldnt want the dog sitting then.