1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Picss May-23-24-09 Cowtown N.j. Adba Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Octavio_.N.J., May 25, 2009.

1. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Nice pics. Thanks for posting them.

3. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

Looks like a super nice facility and a decent turnout! Nice pics.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

hey octavio it was great meeting you and your family on saturday we definitely have to hang again! well i posted these pics on another thread but didnt realize this thread was made for the pics so here we go again.

orlando showing Rolex while i was lost trying to find the show
    [​IMG]
    only good pic i caught of orlando's tyberius who placed 1st sat. &sun. in weightpull for his class! congrats bro!
    [​IMG]
    me waiting for the judge
    [​IMG]
    took 2nd place 3-5 year old males!
    [​IMG]
    rolex looking good
    [​IMG]
    here was some of the competition
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and of course spike! congrats jaystreetsa4 on your 1st place finish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Whats Good Eliezer nice pics I send some pics to Roe earler today and for sure we have to do that again maybe in the Agust show...

6. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

im already planning for it unless my wife goes into labor, she is due around the 5th so by the time the show comes around i might get a day off from diapers lol.

7. Great pics and congrats on the wins everybody! Thanks for sharing! :)

8. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

[​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/IMG]

9. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hey James my bad this weekend... I was so flustered with running around with weight pulling and different age groups in conformation that I didn't get to stop you to chat for a few... we will hook up for sure at the next show were together...:D

10. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

was this his first show? did you place? he's looking good.

11. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

yea this was my first show.. i didnt place =(
    i wish i knew y lol and what i could do to win or place next time... every one said my dog is a big dog lol he was weighing in at 57lbs.... but my friends and family said he was 1 of the biggest out there. the judge was like o i love his big head... maybe he is to big for the standard? idk ... and to every one i ddint talk to , which is all of u , im sorry.. i was so concintrated on learing how the show works and i was in 3 classes that i didnt get out to talk or meet ppl..... except for a few guys from HHH kennels... deff next show i will be more prepared and ready to mingle... and thanks for the complemetns on my dog every one... if n e one has some advice let me know. critisim will help also lol
    thanks James

12. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

the judges are always willing to tell you why your dog didn't place. next time wait till the show is over and go ask them.

genevieve

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

He's a great looking dog but it looks like he could use more conditioning.

14. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

I think he looks really good, he has the look that i like, and hes built like a tank...could just be the judge doesnt care for big dogs,and not sayin hes chubby but if you took off another 2 lbs hed be a show stopper... my bitch sittin next to me looks alot like him (besides head shape)...if you dont mind me asking how is he bred(i have a guess)

15. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

Does anyone have pics from the adba show this sat-sun..

16. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

SCRATCHIN DOG : When u say conditioning do u mean more muscle or do u mean loose more weight? i dropped a shit load off of him. 71lbs-57lbs = 14lbs thanks for ur input im deff gunna do more conditioning for the next show.. and try to keep him
    around that weight but tighten him up more........

WEBSTERZ28: yea he is a bigger dog, i think he was one of the bigger dogs besides the bullys at the show..... im deff trying a new approach for the next show and hope it works... here is his ped.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=190795

thanks again for every 1s input

17. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

impact631 i like the way your dog looks! he is bred nicely as well, see you at the next show.

18. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

Thanks ELIEZER.... deff see u at the next show....

19. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

hey IMPACT my girl took a pic of your dog she liked him .
    now i did not place either and thats ok because my dogs were big i notice that the dogs that placed were well defined with a good attitude some a little jumpy but nice dogs i quess i have to wall them twices as much but it's all fun don't take it to the heart hope to see you in the next show.:cool:

20. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

na i didnt take it to heart.. i had a awsoem time ! i cant wait for the next one,, i think there is AADR in jersey next month and deff goign august show!!