1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my cat and Mush Mouth

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by StopBSL, Jul 28, 2009.

1. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Pictured above is Mush Mouth, the cat's name is Bones.

Mush Mouth has been trained, painstakingly, not to attack or eat the cat. He doesn't necessarily like him. He whines and shakes when he's around him, just itching to get him. The cat certainly doesn't help. He always tries to pick on the dogs- stealing toys and bones, drinking from their dish and laying on them!

Enjoy.

3. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

Nice pictures:)

4. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

very nice dog friend!..
    I've a my friend dog who is a real badass but extra quite with cats.:):)
    but your cat have really courage:p:p

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

not a very smart cat:D

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

lol. I know Woody. He lost his tail last year to just walking into people's yards he didn't know. Came back minus the skin on it. Had to get it amputated. He didn't learn a damn thing from it either.

7. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i saw the lack of tail, and thought he was some exotic breed

8. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

haha. just a good ol maine coon cat sans tail thanks to my $600 vet bill.

9. InBearsMemory

InBearsMemory Big Dog

LOL, I love that pic of the cat having a big ol' drink out of the bucket, too funny.

10. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Crazy cats! I wonder if mine would have second thoughts about smackin' my Tank in the head if she knew he was a cat killer back before we got him! Probably not! lol

Gaud... I keep seeing all these dogs like Mush Mouth that look so much like my old girl Venus RIP. I think I need a black dog soon so I can stop pining for one! lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
  11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

my dogs would flip! funny pics tho

12. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

I love your dog, hes cool. my dog would go berserk if she saw that cat [any cat] shes ok with dogs though to a point.

great pics.:)

13. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

On a related note, last night bones (the cat in above photo) got himself into another scrape with a neighborhood dog. He ran right up a tree. I got him down and he just had a few scrapes this time. This cat has no fear until he's in the mouth!!!

Thanks all for the comments, I thought the pic was funny. :) Mush Mouth is good with cold dogs- as long as they're not male or obnoxious and puppies. But, his behavior with the cat took a lot of training.

14. davlin47

davlin47 Pup

Hello

Wow..... Great Job. Thanks for sharing this. All are very nice photo. Nice dog. Hey its all good.

Thanks
    Have a nice time

Rabbit Hutch