1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

pics of jib at 6 months

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by thedude04, Mar 4, 2006.

1. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

sorry i tryed putting them in the gallery but it wont work what do u all think

Attached Files:

2. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

Re: pics of jib at 6 mouths

any one?? lol

3. Re: pics of jib at 6 mouths

dont wanna download them

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Re: pics of jib at 6 mouths

That's a very pretty pup you have there.

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Very nice pup ;)

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

nice pup........

7. Nice dog...I love the brindle...OH yes sorry its only the color but...I love the brindle...lol...maybe 900 kb is to much...for download..?

8. findrodhere

findrodhere Top Dog

I've got to agree with realone, brindle is the best. Nice bulldog, dude.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2006
  9. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

ya i dont know what happen i keep resizing them but htey still wouldnt fit sorry for all who had to down load them but for those he did thanx for the input

10. Suki

Suki Guest

nice pics. Fond of the brindles, myself!

11. Bakercloud

Bakercloud Big Dog

Isn't it all one dog?

12. Cnote

Cnote Banned

I'm not being mean or funny or anything so please don't take this the wrong way. Why does he have all that loose skin underneath?

13. His a cute dog (even though I do not like brindles). I suggest next time you take pictures, take side, front (as you did), and top (from back). From the pictures you took, i can only assess his face, tongue, and chest.

Oh you mean like Hooten's Ch Butcher Boy?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2006
  14. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

lol thanx for thw suggestion i well next time and as fare as the fure goes u know as much as i do about itit kinda bugs me becasue there is alot u cant really see it very well in the pic but none of his brother or sis have it so i have no idea